Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

"Time to say goodbye"

"Time to say goodbye"

Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "Time to say goodbye"

Thanks everybody for you good wishes and kind words they are really appreciated. I will keep in touch and let everybody know how things are going on. Once I settle in.

In reply to derbyflan I also believe in "what goes around comes around." In Thialand it is called karma which can be either good or bad. If there is any justice in this world then she has got a bucket full of bad karma waiting for her.

So has they say "keep watching this space"

Mitzipurr
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

janet57 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck for your move and new life
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:07 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Thanks everybody for you good wishes and kind words they are really appreciated. I will keep in touch and let everybody know how things are going on. Once I settle in.

In reply to derbyflan I also believe in "what goes around comes around." In Thialand it is called karma which can be either good or bad. If there is any justice in this world then she has got a bucket full of bad karma waiting for her.

So has they say "keep watching this space"

Mitzipurr
Wishing you lots and lots of luck in your new life. I hope you find happiness very soon. I will send you some good karma
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Been there, done that.
...Love you long time Daddy...

Hey Mitzy...good for you, go get it ..your new life...you will heal...best of luck to you...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:48 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

good luck and have a good life
And yes Karma does happen To our absolute joy
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

We are just about to move to Spain and are having our money transferred to Cajamurcia bank from England via the Royal Bank of Scotland and they are converting it in to euros so that when it is received in Spain we have no charge from Cajamurcia but the RBS will charge us for the transfer so just go to your bank in Spain they can convert it to sterling before they send it to England and the charges are cheaper if you do it that way, anyway good luck and I,m sure you will meet some lovely lady who is deserving of a nice guy like yourself.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

spaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to all

I will shortly be recieving a large cheque for my share from the sale of the house in euros. Does anybody know the best way to transfer it to the uk to be deposited into a sterling account.
If you transfer it to me I will give you a god rate........ OK, didn't think you would buy that!

Sorry to hear about your past events, I don't know if this will help you but I find when something negative happens to look for positive events that wouldn't have happened if the negative one hadn't, you will find them, maybe not right now but they will happen and thinking about them helps get over the negative event.

Why not talk to your bank in the UK, ask thm the way of getting the best rate and the best/cheapest way of transfering the money to them. Wouldn't do any harm to actually talk to a couple of other banks also, don't rush to get the money there unless you know something about the exchange rate that we don't, make sure you are getting a good exchange and low charges first.

Hope this helps...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

spaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to all

Oh... I forgot to add, why do you have to leave the list? you can use it from anywhere in the world can't you?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:20 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all one further question and then in the words of that very beautifull song its "Time to say goodbye" and I will be shortly moving on to the LOS to try and find true happiness and rebuild my shattered life again after being betrayed by a woman who 14 years ago promised to love honour etc etc.

I will shortly be recieving a large cheque for my share from the sale of the house in euros. Does anybody know the best way to transfer it to the uk to be deposited into a sterling account. The cheque will have to firstly be deposited into the Banco Sabedell Atlantico into a Cuenta Mas account. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated. You can PM me if you wish.

Finally I would like to thank everybody in the past for all their help and assistance and have very much enjoyed being a part of this vast cyberspace communuity.

Adios

Mitzipurr

I wish you a happy life
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Have only just seen this thread mitzipurr, and I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such a rough time

I remember feeling completely devastated when my ex decided he didn't want to be married any more (no other reason!! ) after 13 years together.
It takes time, and a very special person, to help you heal and to trust again - but like so many people have said, life WILL be better and you will find someone more deserving of all that you have to offer.

I wish you every happiness in your new life, but please take some time to feel good about yourself first. Everything else will follow, and I'm sure good karma will be coming your way.
I've never been to Thailand, but I believe it's a very spiritual place..........amongst other very "different" experiences!!

Please don't offer to carry anyone else's luggage.............I've seen too many horrendous films based on those kind of experiences!!

Take time to heal, enjoy some tranquility and solitude, and then the world will be your oyster!

Have a happy life, and please do let us all know how you're getting on.
All good wishes to you,
from Sam.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone god willing fly out on the 12th July to Thialand one way!

I must again thank everyone for all their kindness and good wishes. I am really touched. It has made me feel much better and given me new hope that I will again find love and happiness even at the ripe old age of 62!

If anybody knows anybody that is living there would be gratefull for any advice from them.

I will let you know how I go on in the land of smiles.

Thanks to all

Mitzipurr
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone god willing fly out on the 12th July to Thialand one way!

I must again thank everyone for all their kindness and good wishes. I am really touched. It has made me feel much better and given me new hope that I will again find love and happiness even at the ripe old age of 62!

If anybody knows anybody that is living there would be gratefull for any advice from them.

I will let you know how I go on in the land of smiles.

Thanks to all

Mitzipurr
Read post 19 rugbymatt knows some who are BE members, maybe PM them ?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Read post 19 rugbymatt knows some who are BE members, maybe PM them ?
Hi Jdr thanks for that. I have sent him a Pm.