Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

"Time to say goodbye"

"Time to say goodbye"

Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Default "Time to say goodbye"

Hi to all one further question and then in the words of that very beautifull song its "Time to say goodbye" and I will be shortly moving on to the LOS to try and find true happiness and rebuild my shattered life again after being betrayed by a woman who 14 years ago promised to love honour etc etc.

I will shortly be recieving a large cheque for my share from the sale of the house in euros. Does anybody know the best way to transfer it to the uk to be deposited into a sterling account. The cheque will have to firstly be deposited into the Banco Sabedell Atlantico into a Cuenta Mas account. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated. You can PM me if you wish.

Finally I would like to thank everybody in the past for all their help and assistance and have very much enjoyed being a part of this vast cyberspace communuity.

Adios

Mitzipurr
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:08 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Time to say goodbye"

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Hi to all one further question and then in the words of that very beautifull song its "Time to say goodbye" and I will be shortly moving on to the LOS to try and find true happiness and rebuild my shattered life again after being betrayed by a woman who 14 years ago promised to love honour etc etc.

I will shortly be recieving a large cheque for my share from the sale of the house in euros. Does anybody know the best way to transfer it to the uk to be deposited into a sterling account. The cheque will have to firstly be deposited into the Banco Sabedell Atlantico into a Cuenta Mas account. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated. You can PM me if you wish.

Finally I would like to thank everybody in the past for all their help and assistance and have very much enjoyed being a part of this vast cyberspace communuity.

Adios

Mitzipurr
Well Mitzi while I cannot help with the money issue, (whats LOS?) can I please offer you my best wishes for your future life, you don't need me to tell you that life is odd how it works itself out, and as one door closes it can often hit you on the arse.
That said, life goes on, and as the Arabs say, "Luck, both good and bad, never lasts for ever".

Good luck Mitzi, and I hope that things work out for you.

Matt.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:00 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck in your new life. Hope everything goes really well for you.

Not sure on the money bit but I think that you can do a bank transfer in the normal way. If you have an electronic account it is easier.

'The only way is up' is the song I would attribute to you now.

Rosemary
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:14 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Mitzi what a sad post....I know we had quite heated exchanges when I first joined the forum but I am sorry to see you leave.....I too am puzzled by the LOS ?

Just remember where there is life there is hope. A friend who lost her husband at the age of 67 married again at 72, and is truly happy again. To hear her and her husband singing softly together as they wash up the dishes is really heart warming. Sometimes when we split with a soul mate we imagine that there will never be anyone comparable again, but time moves on and it can happen.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:35 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Does LOS mean Land Of Singles?

Rosemary
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:41 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Ola Mitzi.

Don't think we've spoken before. Just backtracked a little and read about your recent 'events'!

Just wanted to wish you all the very best. Like Matt, I've been there before but I tell you what - she did me the biggest favour ever, it's just that I didn't realise it at the time.

What goes around comes around mate. I'm convinced.

Wherever you're going to - surely there's no need to cut all ties with this forum? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd want to read about your new adventures.

Once again, all the very best mate. Some lucky karma on it's way.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Does LOS mean Land Of Singles?

Rosemary
Sorry about that confusion folks LOS means Land of Smiles in other words Thialand
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that confusion folks LOS means Land of Smiles in other words Thialand
Bloody hell Mitzi!!

Now thats a move and a half!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Bloody hell Mitzi!!

Now thats a move and a half!!
Yes but you know what they say nothing ventured nothing gained and I have put up with enough c--p in the last three months to last a life time.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:50 am
Straw Man.

Yes but you know what they say nothing ventured nothing gained and I have put up with enough c--p in the last three months to last a life time.
Well you will probably have "fun" out there so enjoy.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you are leaving us Mitzi, Good Luck for the future
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:24 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Ah Mitzi......when you meet her make sure she is an expert masseur.. and a wonderful cook as well. Having been there twice after it having been on my list of places I had no interest in visiting, I love the place. Where are you going to try and base yourself ?? North, South on an island ,or somewhere on the mainland??
Good luck..
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:26 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say it as I'm sure Matt is thinking it....

Make sure she's got all the right equipment as well!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:27 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I'll say it as I'm sure Matt is thinking it....

Make sure she's got all the right equipment as well!
Been there, done that.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:38 am
ex-squaddie

That's something I'd have probably kept to myself!

Especially the 'done that' part!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.