Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN.

SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN.

Old May 6th 2009, 1:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN.

Originally Posted by livit

Not everything in life is black & white, right or wrong, not everything in the media is right or wrong at all times.
You keep typing this and its becoming a little tiresome, because aside from the first couple of posts no one really now is talking about the Media, all the quotes now are quoting the W.H.O
Old May 6th 2009, 1:26 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You keep typing this and its becoming a little tiresome, because aside from the first couple of posts no one really now is talking about the Media, all the quotes now are quoting the W.H.O
Good example Rugbymatt.

I find the CDC site much more informative.

I was responding directly to JDR`s comments, not Swine Flu.

Do you have another hang over or have you been too Mexico, the USA, Spain, Japan etc etc recently ?.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Good example Rugbymatt.

I find the CDC site much more informative.

I was responding directly to JDR`s comments, not Swine Flu.

Do you have another hang over or have you been too Mexico, the USA, Spain, Japan etc etc recently ?.
Its odd, people say I am the one who destroys threads, so far the only one who can't seem to hold a discussion is you.

Maybe its best we just treat you how you deserve to be treated, we have tried to treat you as an adult and thats clearly not working.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:32 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Its odd, people say I am the one who destroys threads, so far the only one who can't seem to hold a discussion is you.
Don`t be so hard on yourself, you don`t destroy threads, you add a touch of childish humour, its refreshing in an adult site.

Maybe its best we just treat you how you deserve to be treated, we have tried to treat you as an adult and thats clearly not working.
Can I be in your gang.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:34 pm
Straw Man.

Don`t be so hard on yourself, you don`t destroy threads, you add a touch of childish humour, its refreshing in an adult site.

Can I be in your gang.
There you go, you are happy now you are having a dig at someone...........
Old May 6th 2009, 1:35 pm
Banned

There you go, you are happy now you are having a dig at someone...........
I`m happy to discuss Swine Flu.

When your ready.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:37 pm
Straw Man.

Death toll has rocketed to 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate the world will be devoid of people in about 42,000 years............................. so long as no one has ANY children in the mean time that is!
Old May 6th 2009, 1:42 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Death toll has rocketed to 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate the world will be devoid of people in about 42,000 years............................. so long as no one has ANY children in the mean time that is!
Old May 6th 2009, 1:43 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
I like to add as much as I can to a discussion................ as you can see.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:44 pm

I like to add as much as I can to a discussion................ as you can see.
I can understand your boredom
Old May 6th 2009, 1:50 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
I can understand your boredom
Problem is, some just don't know when to give up!
Attached Thumbnails SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN.-deathkid.jpg  
Old May 6th 2009, 1:52 pm

I know..
Old May 6th 2009, 4:22 pm
Banned

The USA reports its 2nd death today.

You didn`t understand the point that Pandemic flu`s kill in the 2nd wave in 3-8 months past the first wave.

Is that difficult to understand.

The WHO has announced today that if the current infection rate stays the same, it won`t raise the alert to level 6, against some expert advice to raise the threat level.

This being due to the spread not reducing as expected, its not increasing significantly, but it is also not reacting the same as previous outbreaks, all signs the 2 nd wave could be serious.

Hey use guys, 6 posts only one on topic, your catching up as quick as the Flu.
Old May 6th 2009, 5:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

The USA reports its 2nd death today.

You didn`t understand the point that Pandemic flu`s kill in the 2nd wave in 3-8 months past the first wave.

The WHO has announced today that if the current infection rate stays the same, it won`t raise the alert to level 6, against some expert advice to raise the threat level.

This being due to the spread not reducing as expected, its not increasing significantly, but it is also not reacting the same as previous outbreaks, all signs the 2 nd wave could be serious.

Read the title, the topic is Spain.
Old May 6th 2009, 5:23 pm
Straw Man.

..... and you didn't understand what I said, the WHO said that they doubted there would be a second wave, and the reason they stated was that not only are drugs much easier to produce in mass numbers this time round, but also that the research was so much better and m ore advanced.

Yes, it would appear so............. for some.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish, and a simple search for documented evidence will show you how wrong you are.
What on earth does this mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.