Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Wheres me luvvy duvvy kiss?

Ring, Ring,
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:43 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
what if I was to say I don't know who?
You know...........
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
:hear t:

Ring, Ring,
that reminds me...............I have a number to call............

:hear t:

Ring, Ring,

I aint ever gonna dare you again!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:44 pm

that reminds me...............I have a number to call............
Dont have LB crapping his knichers!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Dont have LB crapping his knichers!
he deserves it........
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:47 pm

he deserves it........
Have you phoned yet?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:48 pm
Straw Man.

Have you phoned yet?
not yet.....I'm going to see a friend in a bit, she is game for a laugh.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:51 pm

not yet.....I'm going to see a friend in a bit, she is game for a laugh.
He is very quiet...........I bet he is running round the house disconnecting all the phones!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:54 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

i phuckin hate people who come to your house and do,nt lift a finger lazy b......s!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:55 pm
Straw Man.

He is very quiet...........I bet he is running round the house disconnecting all the phones!
or maybe he is explaining to his husband that all his flirting on here with women is just for fun and he still loves men.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
i phuckin hate people who come to your house and do,nt lift a finger lazy b......s!
Is that just a generalisation or are we being specific?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:01 pm
Straw Man.

someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:01 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

both!:rofl:
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:05 pm

someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you, someone's going to call you.
I got a pm off LB like that once!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.