Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Spanish know how to celebrate!!

The Spanish know how to celebrate!!

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Spanish know how to celebrate!!

Originally Posted by Lochy
Don't hear much of the national team though, is there one?
Yeah, not bad as well, they did qualify for the WRC once as well.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:30 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah, not bad as well, they did qualify for the WRC once as well.
Well hopefully won't get into 6 nations. That would be someone else in there to embarass scotland.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well hopefully won't get into 6 nations. That would be someone else in there to embarass scotland.
There has been talk of expanding the 6 nations, not serious talk but talk all the same, and it would either be Romania or Spain that got through.

and I agree, both would embarrass Scotland.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

How many R. Madrid fans actually live in Madrid??
Glory hunters the lot of em'
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:35 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

There has been talk of expanding the 6 nations, not serious talk but talk all the same, and it would either be Romania or Spain that got through.

and I agree, both would embarrass Scotland.
ANd it's not like we need much help, pretty good at ambarrassing ourselves.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:39 am
Straw Man.

ANd it's not like we need much help, pretty good at ambarrassing ourselves.
amazing really, when there are a few decent players and many more coming up.

They did and do so well in the sevens, but the sevens players never get called up.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:42 am
The Best Fed Scot

amazing really, when there are a few decent players and many more coming up.

They did and do so well in the sevens, but the sevens players never get called up.
Sometimes it just doesn't click. Look at Real Sociedad this year - good group of players, playing often very well, and relegated.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:43 am
Straw Man.

Sometimes it just doesn't click. Look at Real Sociedad this year - good group of players, playing often very well, and relegated.
and Chelsea, brilliant players, brilliant manager, yet finished behind the Dirty Reds!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:46 am
The Best Fed Scot

and Chelsea, brilliant players, brilliant manager, yet finished behind the Dirty Reds!
So hard to give a damn about any of these big teams. Does anyone really care if Barcelona or Real Madrid win? Or Man U or Chelsea. Rangers or Celtic. Same ones year after year.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:50 am
Straw Man.

So hard to give a damn about any of these big teams. Does anyone really care if Barcelona or Real Madrid win? Or Man U or Chelsea. Rangers or Celtic. Same ones year after year.
Only recently for Chelsea, I can remember the days when we were soooo going down!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:00 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brisca
Well, I know this is about football, which isn't strictly allowed on this part of the forum, but maybe the Mods will indulge me just this once

It's been a great night!

PS Hey Eve! Was there any way you could watch the match? I hope so! Bet you wish you'd been in Competa tonight, eh!?

Hi Ya, only just picked up on this thread.
Yes I did watch, of course, not as exciting match as the previous one but kept me glued to the tv, really pleased with the result and yes would have loved to have been in Competa, I know Real Madrid fans and Barcelona ones so would have been interesting too.
Thanks for the thought.
Luv Eve
xx