Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain torturing people again.

Spain torturing people again.

Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spain torturing people again.

Originally Posted by lee8
Thanks for the input.

From the people I`ve Spoken to in Bilbao, many would disagree with you.

Having said that it is very difficult to get many to Speak about politics unless their firm Independence supporters.

Do you know anybody with there own Basque passports ?
you are welcome!
i am not from bilbao so i cant really comment....

And of course this is a very touchy subject and i am sure everyone has different opinions!

what do you mean, basque passports?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
Thanks for the input.

From the people I`ve Spoken to in Bilbao, many would disagree with you.

Having said that it is very difficult to get many to Speak about politics unless their firm Independence supporters.

Do you know anybody with there own Basque passports ?

aaaah i misread your message due to the spelling,
you mean 'unless THEY ARE firm independence supporters'!

well my answer to that is people may feel uncomfortable, maybe even scared of talking about it. after all they are not the sort of people anyone would want to mess with!! specially when you live there, in the middle of it all, and if you are not sure who you are talking with!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

featherbum, i have an OT question... your username?

you don't have to answer if you don't want to

Last edited by Econ; Jan 13th 2008 at 10:23 am.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Econ
featherbum, i have a question... your username?

you don't have to answer if you don't want to
isnt it obvious?
its cause i have feathers on my bum!

actually, i am not really sure where it came from,i made it up, i guess i just thought it sounded kind of cute...
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by featherbum
isnt it obvious?
its cause i have feathers on my bum!
culoplumas

actually, i am not really sure where it came from,i made it up, i guess i just thought it sounded kind of cute...
yeah sure...... like the first suggestion though... steady
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

culoplumas

yeah sure...... like the first suggestion though... steady

mmm culoplumas doesnt sound as good does it!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mmm culoplumas doesnt sound as good does it!
Your right, it doesn't... just seen your posts and got curious that's all.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:27 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Your right, it doesn't... just seen your posts and got curious that's all.
You've got to be to start asking about someones bum
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You've got to be to start asking about someones bum
Well, to be honest my imagination was starting to run away with me, I had to ask
good user name, creates interest ...

Last edited by Econ; Jan 13th 2008 at 10:40 am.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, to be honest my imagination was starting to run away with me, I had to ask
thanks!
if i start my own design company, can i call it that, or do you think i might get the 'wrong' kind of attention?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I always think of my car air conditioning when you post as it has an Econ (omy) setting
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks!
if i start my own design company, can i call it that, or do you think i might get the 'wrong' kind of attention?
I think it would get your design company the right kind of attention... go for it

So I guess your a fashion designer... I take it with your icon?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I think it would get your design company the right kind of attention... go for it

mmm are you sure about that!!??

no, i am a graphic designer... i would have loved to be a fashion designer but cant afford 2 degrees.....
ah well guess i am being greedy now!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

how about you, have you got a moustache fetish going on?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I always think of my car air conditioning when you post as it has an Econ (omy) setting
Sorry Mitzy, can't say your name makes me think of anything, I guess that's better than an air conditioner though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.