Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Some of my pics

Some of my pics

Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some of my pics

Originally Posted by MnM
I know, that close-up was taken a few months ago. Both Michael and my son hate it
I think its cool .... natural
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
The first pic is of my very talented husband and myself outside our gallery in Greece 3 years ago and the other is my mug-shot

M
You look such a hubby couple, like our Sam Parky

You are so pretty, we now know where your GORGEOUS son gets his looks from

It's lush putting faces to names.....it makes the posts seem more real if you know what I mean.....

P.S I was in Orba last week, our friends are renting until their property in Parsent goes thru....it's so beautiful round there...how long have you lived there?
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:54 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
You look such a hubby couple, like our Sam Parky

You are so pretty, we now know where your GORGEOUS son gets his looks from

It's lush putting faces to names.....it makes the posts seem more real if you know what I mean.....

P.S I was in Orba last week, our friends are renting until their property in Parsent goes thru....it's so beautiful round there...how long have you lived there?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Mrs E. You just succeeded in making me blush big time.

We've lived in Jalon 2 years now and we are right at the edge of the village near the roundabout for Lliber. It's not our house, we're renting as have still not decided if we're going to buy here yet. Although I have found my dream house on the other side of the village, but the price is crazy €450,000 We can't afford anything near that. Mind you they have come down from €490,000. I'm waiting for them to come down to about €250,000
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Mrs E. You just succeeded in making me blush big time.

We've lived in Jalon 2 years now and we are right at the edge of the village near the roundabout for Lliber. It's not our house, we're renting as have still not decided if we're going to buy here yet. Although I have found my dream house on the other side of the village, but the price is crazy €450,000 We can't afford anything near that. Mind you they have come down from €490,000. I'm waiting for them to come down to about €250,000
Good luck hun ....

Sorry not fimialiar with Jalon....had directions to Orba (Stupidness friendly....EVERYTHING written ) so no time for mistakes to find out exactly where we were

Friends that are renting there have a roof terrace (communal for a block of apartments) looking over absolutely stunning views.....geez I can imagine the prices being very high in that area!

Really hope you find the perfect place (HOME) to live.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Marbella Belles..Marbella Smells...!!
I have been following this thread and this is where the real women are and WoW...looking at the pictures we have our own.....EXPAT HONEYZ....
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:04 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Are we sharing our children's photos now??????

Lionda your daughter is a knock out

Here's my son....with hair was three years ago and without hair was last summer.

Oohhh Martha your son is GORGEOUS

Here's a modelling pic of my daughter (they would make a lovely couple don't you think )
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-redline_pics_003.jpg  
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda

Here's a modelling pic of my daughter (they would make a lovely couple don't you think )
Well helllllooooooo!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

me and my granddaughter.
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-parris-mike-2.jpg  
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:03 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

She is stunning Lionda!

Next time Kostantinos is in Spain, we will have to get them together!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:04 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by mikelincs
me and my granddaughter.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mike, what a precious photograph!

I think she's got your eyes
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:06 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well helllllooooooo!
Ummmmmmmmmmmm Matt, maybe if you posted a few of your pics, Lionda could send them to her daughter AND we'd all get to see what you look like too! (hint, hint)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:58 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Hubba hubba!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:41 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
She is stunning Lionda!

Next time Kostantinos is in Spain, we will have to get them together!

Oh wouldn't it be good to introduce them I expect your son is already spoken for though, if not he should be. Unless he prefers to play the field.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:46 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well helllllooooooo!

Here's another one.....just for you Matt
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-modelling-pic.jpg  
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another one.....just for you Matt
OH MY GOD!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.