Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Some of my pics

Some of my pics

Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Some of my pics

Originally Posted by MnM
Mrs Eddie,

Beautiful children! You must be so proud

Martha
Aw thanks hun...yeah they are beautiful....and I am proud. Sorry - I was practising and my photo folders are FULL of the kids so....had to practice on them ....
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If you lot don't stop posting photos I shall be forced to inflict me on you, and that will put an immediate stop to it
Come on Mitzyboy....???? dig one out from your modelling portfolio
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:27 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is bligey....he's gorgeous don't tell Mr Eddie...I'm only allowed to go all "girly" and "gooey" over David Beckham....

Wow....sorry....forgot you were his Mum then ! Is he a model?
*smilin my proud momma smile*

Thanks Mrs E! And don't worry, most of my friends react the same way

He does a bit of modeling on the side, but he is in full time Uni studying business management and in summer he manages a beach bar in Greece.

I miss him terribly

Last edited by MnM; Mar 27th 2007 at 12:45 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Mitzyboy....???? dig one out from your modelling portfolio

Can you tell which two are on holiday, and which two live here?

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 27th 2007 at 12:51 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnM
*smilin my proud momma smile*

Thanks Mrs E! And don't worry, most of my friends react the same way

He does a bit of modeling on the side, but his in fulltime Uni studying business management and in summer he manages a beach bar in Greece.

I miss him terribly

Aw mate.....bet you do ...I'd miss a view like that Only joking...can you go visit him Either in the Uk or Greece?

I bet you talk to him alot tho?

I can't imagine my kids grown up....it must be weird....Chin up Martha....you have raised an amazingly good looking son with a brain to boot...and a management job in a beach bar in GREECE....that is something to smile about

Sending lots of hugs xx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...y/IMG_2318.jpg[/URL]
The lovely man showing us his white bits MUST be on hol's......

Or is that you???????
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

The lovely man showing us his white bits MUST be on hol's......

Or is that you???????
Heh heh ..... no I am fully clad!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:36 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...y/IMG_2318.jpg[/URL]
Mitzy,

Are you the one on the far right?
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:37 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by MnM
Mitzy,

Are you the one on the far right?
I hope so
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did he burn at all ??

My friends always think they'll be fine, then they end up a nice shade of pink

I'll have to keep an eye out for you.......

Don't worry I'll not stalk you or snap you in your Dressing gown like Keithwalter

x
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:47 pm
Senior Moment

Did he burn at all ??

My friends always think they'll be fine, then they end up a nice shade of pink

I'll have to keep an eye out for you.......

Don't worry I'll not stalk you or snap you in your Dressing gown like Keithwalter

x
He apparantly goes bright red and then brown the following day.
Thats Mrs Mitzyboy on the far left btw, accost us in the street if you see us
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:47 pm
MnM

You look very distinguished and I love your shades

Last edited by MnM; Mar 27th 2007 at 1:07 pm. Reason: darn typos *lol*
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

He apparantly goes bright red and then brown the following day.
Thats Mrs Mitzyboy on the far left btw, accost us in the street if you see us
Doh !!! There's me ASSUMING she was sitting next to you.....

Take care xxx

Waiting more of your portfolio !!!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:57 pm
MnM

Aw mate.....bet you do ...I'd miss a view like that Only joking...can you go visit him Either in the Uk or Greece?

I bet you talk to him alot tho?

I can't imagine my kids grown up....it must be weird....Chin up Martha....you have raised an amazingly good looking son with a brain to boot...and a management job in a beach bar in GREECE....that is something to smile about

Sending lots of hugs xx
He was born prematurely, in my 7th month of pregnancy and I was only 19 at the time, so the two of us have had a rough ride through the years, but it has all been worth it

We speak on the phone at least twice a week and he's always very busy!

So bottom line is, enjoy your children as much as you can when they're young because the years fly by so quickly and before you know it, they're all grown up and on their own.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:01 pm
Senior Moment

I can't imagine my kids grown up....it must be weird....
It happens very quickly, without you even realising it. One moment they are relying totally on you, and the next minute ....... err ..... they are relying on you totally ....... oh bugger, where did I go wrong!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.