Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Some of my pics

Some of my pics

Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:19 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some of my pics

Little Miss wont get her a driving licence. and the Frog (Téah and Jude)

Our five Week old daughter and Our five year old son feeding her earning his pocket money if only the kicthen was usable after he does the washing up

And its freesh breast milk in the bottle thats why its a funny color not real ale
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-dsc00810.jpg   Some of my pics-dsc00811.jpg  

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Mar 27th 2007 at 6:42 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:21 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
It was nice seeing Miss Naughty and Mitzyboy.....and of course his mates white bits

I don't know about anyone else but I would love to put names to faces...so come on guys.....don't be shy
I can never look at enough photos!

What a brilliant smile you have Mrs E. You all look so happy and content. It's wonderful to see.

Thanks for sharing those with us
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:23 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Couldnt resist putting a piccy on. This is me and my gorgeous hubby at my sisters 40th birthday meal in Ayamonte.
A lovely couple indeed Sam
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by visualbyte

Our five Week old daughter and Our five year old son feeding her earning his pocket money if only the kicthen was usable after he does the washing up

And its freesh breast milk in the bottle thats why its a funny color
Aw....they are absolutely adorable....!

Thank you....my hubbies just came down and now is getting slightly worried as I'm getting all clucky .....
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
I can never look at enough photos!

What a brilliant smile you have Mrs E. You all look so happy and content. It's wonderful to see.

Thanks for sharing those with us
Thanks babe
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Aw....they are absolutely adorable....!

Thank you....my hubbies just came down and now is getting slightly worried as I'm getting all clucky .....
They are adorable so very different but wonderful its taken us five years to potty train him and she has a pee pee and wants her nappy changing strait away.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

They are adorable so very different but wonderful its taken us five years to potty train him and she has a pee pee and wants her nappy changing strait away.
Bless.....feel for you...had two kids in nappies !!!! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh

Just gota clear up the 2nd pee pee in 10 mins xxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:58 pm
MnM

And its freesh breast milk in the bottle thats why its a funny color not real ale
Hi visualbyte,

Your daughter has the most perfect lips and your son, well what can I say.....very attentive and caring of his brand new sister!

Congratulations to you both and all the very best.

Martha
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:59 pm
MnM

You should've known that girls are fussy
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:04 pm
MnM

The first pic is of my very talented husband and myself outside our gallery in Greece 3 years ago and the other is my mug-shot

M
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-marthamichael.jpg   Some of my pics-martha.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by MnM
You should've known that girls are fussy
ther`s fussy and down right bloody godly. big difference but she smiles oooohh to die for.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
The first pic is of my very talented husband and myself outside our gallery in Greece 3 years ago and the other is my mug-shot

M
In a pensive mood, i'd say
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by MnM

M
wanna ditch your hubby. mmm
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:12 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
In a pensive mood, i'd say
I know, that close-up was taken a few months ago. Both Michael and my son hate it
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:15 pm
MnM

wanna ditch your hubby. mmm
Couldn't do THAT! I wouldn't be allowed in the BE forum.....he's the one who's British! *lmbo*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.