SMART CURRENCY

Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:22 am
Just Joined

anagerbera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SMART CURRENCY

Originally Posted by NABman
For all my transfers from Wise to my Sabadell account I set up the transfer amount etc in Wise. Then go to my online Lloyds account and using stored details (IBAN / reference etc) to manually transfer the funds to Wise and then finalise the transfer to Sabadell. Perhaps a bit more involved than just using a Wise link to Lloyds but more reassuring in my opinion.
Hello, do you know if Sabadell bank charges you to receive the money into their account? I have heard that some Spanish banks do charge for that, even if you use Wise, foreign exchange companies, etc. Thanks!
Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

stevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anagerbera
Hello, do you know if Sabadell bank charges you to receive the money into their account? I have heard that some Spanish banks do charge for that, even if you use Wise, foreign exchange companies, etc. Thanks!
No, Sabadell have never charged us to receive money from Wise.
Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Likewise …. I send Euro transfers to 2 Sabadell accounts each month from Wise or Revolut and never been charged.
Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

NABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,

We not been charged for a Wise to Sabadell transfer so far. We were charged for a transfer from Revolut to Sabadell though.

Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,

We not been charged for a Wise to Sabadell transfer so far. We were charged for a transfer from Revolut to Sabadell though.
interesting ….. Euros being received should not be charged. What was the charge for ?
Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

NABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond repute

As far as Revolut transfers are concerned, I think it will depend on where the card is registered. Ours is UK based and whilst the UK is still part of the European financial system despite leaving the EU, Sabadell charged me €18 to receive the money. There have been some on-line petitions to protest about the charges being levied but no changes as far as I am aware.
Old Nov 5th 2022, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

As far as Revolut transfers are concerned, I think it will depend on where the card is registered. Ours is UK based and whilst the UK is still part of the European financial system despite leaving the EU, Sabadell charged me €18 to receive the money. There have been some on-line petitions to protest about the charges being levied but no changes as far as I am aware.
Mine is UK registered and never been charged. You got me thinking so double checked …. I’ve made €1000 transfer for the past 6 months no charges. Providing you actually transfer Euros from Rev. The money originates from Lithuania to Spain and Sabadell wouldn’t necessarily know where you are registered (someone will correct if that’s wrong).