Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sleeping Problems

Sleeping Problems

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:28 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sleeping Problems

Originally Posted by bil
No mate, these are UK ads from 2-10 years ago.
then the £millions spent on advertising whatever the products are was a waste of money
I don't remember the advert let alone any products
and you bil seem to remember the advert but not the product
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

raddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by johnnyone
What a time to start a new thread.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get a good nights sleep.
Getting back to the original question, I can strongly recommend that you try drinking a cup of hot water infused with 'Tila' ( Lime Blossom), available in all Spanish supermarkets. It was recommended by my Spanish tutor and it works wonders for me.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 10:59 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
then the £millions spent on advertising whatever the products are was a waste of money
I don't remember the advert let alone any products
and you bil seem to remember the advert but not the product
The one was a pension firm, the other a holiday company.

You may not have caught them, but they happened to resonate with me very strongly because of the position I was in.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
The one was a pension firm, the other a holiday company.

You may not have caught them, but they happened to resonate with me very strongly because of the position I was in.
Different regions of the country show different adds.