Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Seville Airport Hotels

Seville Airport Hotels

Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seville Airport Hotels

Originally Posted by big wheels
I think your friend may be thinking about the airport. It can be very busy outside there at times with buses etc.
The airport / city bus now leaves from the opposite end of the arrival hall as it used to. Turn left after leaving the airport building and the stop is right at the far end.

At the station things are a lot less busy.
Thank you Big Wheels.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

At Santa Justa the EA bus (Especial Aeropuerta) leaves from just near the taxi rank so if you are frantic and can't wait for the bus and late for the flight that is always an option. The bus details are found on TUSSAM web site which is the Seville bus transport people. http://www.tussam.es/ Just look for the EA ....

Coming from the airport the bus leaves from the rear of the taxi queue and goes directly down Avenida Kansas City BUT does not pull into the station so you need to alight at the stop on the Avenida and walk up the station ramp.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nige
At Santa Justa the EA bus (Especial Aeropuerta) leaves from just near the taxi rank so if you are frantic and can't wait for the bus and late for the flight that is always an option. The bus details are found on TUSSAM web site which is the Seville bus transport people. http://www.tussam.es/ Just look for the EA ....

Coming from the airport the bus leaves from the rear of the taxi queue and goes directly down Avenida Kansas City BUT does not pull into the station so you need to alight at the stop on the Avenida and walk up the station ramp.
Nige, that is brilliant. I am being very brave doing this myself with nobody to hold my hand!