ryanair

Old Jan 10th 2010, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: ryanair

Just booked our flights for early July and ended up with Easyjet. We were going to use Aer Lingus as they had introduced Gatwick - Faro last year at really competitive rates. Wow, has that changed!! For comparable flights AEL was £328!!! BA £221 EZY £99 (all fees incl baggage).
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Just booked our flights for early July and ended up with Easyjet. We were going to use Aer Lingus as they had introduced Gatwick - Faro last year at really competitive rates. Wow, has that changed!! For comparable flights AEL was £328!!! BA £221 EZY £99 (all fees incl baggage).
I've found Easy jet the best on price to Faro recently too. both From Gatwick and from Liverpool. BTW staying overnight in the Hilton 'somethingorother') in Liverpool Airport. was cheap (£55 for double inc brekky) But don't expect to be served with food quickly in the bar/restaurant. And expect to get lost on your way in to the hotel from the bus stop/car park!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

In praise of Ryanair:- at Xmas we were due to return to the UK to see our family. When we arrived at the airport we found our flight had been delayed due to the snow the other end which meant that our plane was stuck in an airport that was closed at that time. We did unfortunately have to wait 11hrs (this time however was spent doing late Xmas shopping at the new and improved shops and reading sat in the comfy chairs at the newly opened Costa Coffee) but Ryanair (instead of cancelling the flight) managed to find a crew (who were mostly on their days off) and fly an empty plane out to Faro to collect us and the 40-50 (so only a half full plane) passengers on that flight.

We use Ryanair 4-5 times a year and always book on-line using the same PC and only once have been timed out and found the price has gone up when we re-enter their website so not sure that clearing your cache or using a different PC makes any difference.

We are using them again this month and have got return flights to the UK (Stansted) for 20Euro each (no on-line check in charge, no airport taxes and we only take hand luggage). As from March Faro will become Ryanairs 39th base so hopefully these prices (or similar) will continue. Regards Bryony
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
In praise of Ryanair:- at Xmas we were due to return to the UK to see our family. When we arrived at the airport we found our flight had been delayed due to the snow the other end which meant that our plane was stuck in an airport that was closed at that time. We did unfortunately have to wait 11hrs (this time however was spent doing late Xmas shopping at the new and improved shops and reading sat in the comfy chairs at the newly opened Costa Coffee) but Ryanair (instead of cancelling the flight) managed to find a crew (who were mostly on their days off) and fly an empty plane out to Faro to collect us and the 40-50 (so only a half full plane) passengers on that flight.

We use Ryanair 4-5 times a year and always book on-line using the same PC and only once have been timed out and found the price has gone up when we re-enter their website so not sure that clearing your cache or using a different PC makes any difference.

We are using them again this month and have got return flights to the UK (Stansted) for 20Euro each (no on-line check in charge, no airport taxes and we only take hand luggage). As from March Faro will become Ryanairs 39th base so hopefully these prices (or similar) will continue. Regards Bryony

I have to say, that is amazing customer service, so credit where it's due. Good that they will be flying to Faro as that can only be good from a competition standpoint. Be interesting to se how Aer Lingus react pricewise as they are part owned by Mr O'Leary. Just off to check March flight prices!!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
I have to say, that is amazing customer service, so credit where it's due. Good that they will be flying to Faro as that can only be good from a competition standpoint. Be interesting to se how Aer Lingus react pricewise as they are part owned by Mr O'Leary. Just off to check March flight prices!!
They have been flying to Faro for past year. We just spent a week there last week . Flew with Ryanair 40 Quid all in for 2 people which included 20 quid card fee.
June/July Easy jet are cheaper than Ryanair at mom so booked with them.
Might bump into you Andy if your unlucky.Last time I see you in a pub
I am sure i bought last round so must be your turn.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
They have been flying to Faro for past year. We just spent a week there last week . Flew with Ryanair 40 Quid all in for 2 people which included 20 quid card fee.
June/July Easy jet are cheaper than Ryanair at mom so booked with them.
Might bump into you Andy if your unlucky.Last time I see you in a pub
I am sure i bought last round so must be your turn.
Tony, sounds good but i have a feeling I will forget my wallet, so make sure you have plenty of wonga! We are over first two weeks of July, so if you are going to be there it would be great to meet up.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road

We have booked ryanair from leeds bradford to faro new route in april.
Prices competative .
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Pom2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ryanair starts new service to Faro from BIRMINGHAM , 28th March onwards.