ryanair

Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ryanair

ryanair are flying 4 times a week from liverpool to faro right throughout the summer expensive at the moment but will come down, the competition with easyjet will be intense but can only be good news for us
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Lush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ryanair

Originally Posted by mark donna
ryanair are flying 4 times a week from liverpool to faro right throughout the summer expensive at the moment but will come down, the competition with easyjet will be intense but can only be good news for us

Thanks for this Mark
Old Nov 24th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

With the seemingly hate relationship between those two you wouldn't have thought price fixing will be ever become an issue
Old Nov 25th 2009, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

dale lancashire is an unknown quantity at this point

We had a look at these flights for the summer. I went to book and by the time I had put the details in ,the page timed out ,when I searched again they had gone up a tenner !
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dale lancashire
We had a look at these flights for the summer. I went to book and by the time I had put the details in ,the page timed out ,when I searched again they had gone up a tenner !
They track the cookie of the previous booking, always clear your cache or use a different PC if you return to a booking.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:48 am
Just Joined

dale lancashire is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that I will make sure I do next time.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
They track the cookie of the previous booking, always clear your cache or use a different PC if you return to a booking.
Yep, been aware of this scam for a couple of years so always clear down after every search. Obviously, it's not just Ryanair that use this dubious practice, they are nearly all at it.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: ryanair

Originally Posted by AndyS
Yep, been aware of this scam for a couple of years so always clear down after every search. Obviously, it's not just Ryanair that use this dubious practice, they are nearly all at it.
Can you explain how to 'clear down' the cache??? Or is that likely to be beyond me. i.e do I have to ask My 'geek' husband to do it for my son who is looking at booking flights but has to get his days off sorted.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Can you explain how to 'clear down' the cache??? Or is that likely to be beyond me. i.e do I have to ask My 'geek' husband to do it for my son who is looking at booking flights but has to get his days off sorted.
Just go into Tools, select Internet Options, General and click on delete Browsing History. The important one to get rid of is Cookies as that's how they track you.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Just go into Tools, select Internet Options, General and click on delete Browsing History. The important one to get rid of is Cookies as that's how they track you.
Many thanks Andy for this reply. And also my question on the tax form thread. Nice not to have to ask my husband for once!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Many thanks Andy for this reply. And also my question on the tax form thread. Nice not to have to ask my husband for once!
Go girl., glad it was useful. You'll be putting up shelves next!!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Go girl., glad it was useful. You'll be putting up shelves next!!
Hmm Grrrr. I've put up more shelves and possibly laid more bricks, hung more doors etc etc than most blokes. I have all the power tools and can wield them... Any more comments like that!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ryanair

Hmm Grrrr. I've put up more shelves and possibly laid more bricks, hung more doors etc etc than most blokes. I have all the power tools and can wield them... Any more comments like that!!!!
Come round to my place asap.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Come round to my place asap.
Would if we were Amish, and it was reciprocated... Also I'm prob an hour and a half from Ayamonte area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.