Ryanair 2007

Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default Ryanair 2007

For info , Ryanair , Seville , Jerez flights up to end of June 2007 now on sale ,but only the less popular pm flights at present, they will try to get people booked on these before releasing the am flights .

Last edited by Mourinho; Oct 8th 2006 at 12:22 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2006, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default Re: Ryanair 2007

I don't know how long ryanair have be doing this but was new to me this week , as you probably know those without luggage can check in online , those who do are now given priority boarding and board the plane with those travelling with kids , so if you want to get aboard first either take a kid or no luggage !
Old Oct 15th 2006, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Ryanair 2007

Originally Posted by Mourinho
For info , Ryanair , Seville , Jerez flights up to end of June 2007 now on sale ,but only the less popular pm flights at present, they will try to get people booked on these before releasing the am flights .
Did you no baggage strike on Monday all airports shut :scared:
Old Oct 15th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paddy07
Did you no baggage strike on Monday all airports shut :scared:
Not strictly true , strike by personnel is only for a few hourrs at jerez but ryanair have taken the option to cancel all flights on monday 16th , further dates are planned for strike action .
Old Oct 17th 2006, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Not strictly true , strike by personnel is only for a few hourrs at jerez but ryanair have taken the option to cancel all flights on monday 16th , further dates are planned for strike action .
IT is true when your delayed because of the strike or have to book another flight , so dont tell me that
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

IT is true when your delayed because of the strike or have to book another flight , so dont tell me that
The airport was not shut .

15 workers went on strike for 2 hours , those responsible for turning round ryanair flights , their concern is they have to load and unload planes while refuelling due to short turnarounds and with any spark there would be grave consequences .

Is same baggage strike wednesday also , this time no cancelled Ryanair flights !

Last edited by Mourinho; Oct 17th 2006 at 8:32 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 11:36 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Our flight from Seville to Liverpool on Monday evening was cancelled.

Horrible finding that out and then having to sort out alternative arrangements, all of which were not very attractive and costly ! No hire cars to take, only a few taxi's left and expensive flights to aiports in the Uk but not L/pool where my car was

We had a taxi back to our house near Ayamonte to stop the night and my family back in Uk managed to book us a flight with EasyJet from Faro - L/pool for the next day, so another taxi from the house to Faro.

I got back home to finf Ryanair had sent me an email but that is no good when you are out of the country, they take Mobile numbers and I thought that is why they had than contact no. so they could let you know of problems. Would have saved us a wasted journey to Seville !

Still back home now, just a day late to work but no great disaster.

Regards

Mel
Old Oct 18th 2006, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Agnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Our flight from Seville to Liverpool on Monday evening was cancelled.

Horrible finding that out and then having to sort out alternative arrangements, all of which were not very attractive and costly ! No hire cars to take, only a few taxi's left and expensive flights to aiports in the Uk but not L/pool where my car was

We had a taxi back to our house near Ayamonte to stop the night and my family back in Uk managed to book us a flight with EasyJet from Faro - L/pool for the next day, so another taxi from the house to Faro.

I got back home to finf Ryanair had sent me an email but that is no good when you are out of the country, they take Mobile numbers and I thought that is why they had than contact no. so they could let you know of problems. Would have saved us a wasted journey to Seville !

Still back home now, just a day late to work but no great disaster.

Regards

Mel
Interestingly there was also a strike planned for today. Ryan Air did not cancel this time but would only be allowing people board with hand luggage only at the normal weight allowance of 10kg. This is probably because yesterday Ryan Air were forced to change their terms and conditions after numerous complaint to the Office Fair Trading. EU laws state that if the airline cancels the flight they must return the cost, provide a free flight home and pay for hotel accommodation. So get your claim/complaint faxed to the HQ in Ireland asap, you have to do it very quickly
Old Oct 18th 2006, 5:43 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Agnes
Interestingly there was also a strike planned for today. Ryan Air did not cancel this time but would only be allowing people board with hand luggage only at the normal weight allowance of 10kg. This is probably because yesterday Ryan Air were forced to change their terms and conditions after numerous complaint to the Office Fair Trading. EU laws state that if the airline cancels the flight they must return the cost, provide a free flight home and pay for hotel accommodation. So get your claim/complaint faxed to the HQ in Ireland asap, you have to do it very quickly

Many thanks Agnes......will do my letter today

All the best

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all
Angry Re: Ryanair 2007

Many thanks Agnes......will do my letter today

All the best

Mel
Don't get your hopes up Mel, as ryanair don't want it made retrospective as they will have too many claims to pay out. They cancelled flights on Monday rather than affect their ontime percentage hoping that their small print protected them from payouts! The new ruling I think dates from Tuesday not Monday so they just got it in.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:59 am
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by Lis48
Don't get your hopes up Mel, as ryanair don't want it made retrospective as they will have too many claims to pay out. They cancelled flights on Monday rather than affect their ontime percentage hoping that their small print protected them from payouts! The new ruling I think dates from Tuesday not Monday so they just got it in.

Thanks Lisa, but I am not expecting anything but all the same I have posted my letter this morning. I am presuming, from the feedback we received from the staff at Seville, that we will get the Ryanair return flight cost refunded but the other costs ie taxi's and the EasyJet flight will probably be a claim on my travel insurance.

Regards

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Lisa, but I am not expecting anything but all the same I have posted my letter this morning. I am presuming, from the feedback we received from the staff at Seville, that we will get the Ryanair return flight cost refunded but the other costs ie taxi's and the EasyJet flight will probably be a claim on my travel insurance.

Regards

Mel

I was on one of those flights that got cancelled and i had to claim my money back before the flight took of and it stated that in ryanairs terms and conditions
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:51 pm
MEL & JOHN

I was on one of those flights that got cancelled and i had to claim my money back before the flight took of and it stated that in ryanairs terms and conditions

Yes, I joined the refund queue for the paperwork, rather than the other queue for a later flight back

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Yes, I joined the refund queue for the paperwork, rather than the other queue for a later flight back

Mel
Not heard any of this about cancelled flights with Ryanair. Tell me it is all over - I have flights from Liverpool to Seville booked next week!

Carol
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Not heard any of this about cancelled flights with Ryanair. Tell me it is all over - I have flights from Liverpool to Seville booked next week!

Carol
Further strike action is planned for Monday 23rd. If you are travelling then, make sure you only take hand luggage.

BW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.