Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

R.I.P. Keith from Sunderland

R.I.P. Keith from Sunderland

Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:39 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R.I.P. Keith from Sunderland

If your friend enjoyed a beer, take a few bottles out, drink his health and pour a small libation over the side. Were it my ashes you scattered, I'd appreciate that.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

garf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the rough

Bil

An excellent idea, I'm sure Keith will apprecaite it to

Garf
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:09 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like he was a loss to society!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

garf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the roughgarf is a jewel in the rough

You said it Bil........

An all round good guy, with a zest for life and he took more than the occasional jaunt to sunny Spain - he loved the sun and the beer.

He is much missed by many
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:53 pm
bil
Banned

A beer in the sun, ideally with a few olives and a bit of bread.

Pure Spain.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Thank you one and all for the suggestions and the helpful comments.

Keith is now at rest in the seas off Fuengirola.

Bil - the few beers were an excellent idea, and appreciated by all who were there, cheers.....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garf
Thank you one and all for the suggestions and the helpful comments.

Keith is now at rest in the seas off Fuengirola.

Bil - the few beers were an excellent idea, and appreciated by all who were there, cheers.....
Hi Garf, I remember you. Hope it all went well and smoothly. No doubt Keith would`ve enjoyed his send off.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

I'm sure he was smiling down on us that day

He definitely was a character, and there's not many of them left.

Garf
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:17 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Garf
I'm sure he was - he made sure you got a holiday out it also bet he was a fun character and you have lots of good memories. You gave him a good send off RIP Keith
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:05 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Garf
He waved a Guinness at me as he sailed past Carvahal beach.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lionda
I'm sure he was - he made sure you got a holiday out it also bet he was a fun character and you have lots of good memories. You gave him a good send off RIP Keith
He certainly did, and he would have been proud of us all
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
He waved a Guinness at me as he sailed past Carvahal beach.
He certainly was one for his beer And he got his sea legs quickly