Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Phone hacking hypocrisy

Phone hacking hypocrisy

Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:11 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone hacking hypocrisy

Originally Posted by bil
Do you know there are still sad old rightwingers that still believe the WMDs are still out there.
of course they are - just not where everyone says they are and not the normally accepted whizz, bang, OOO Nasty! type of weapon
remember that man is the best covert delivery system available - then go back to the Vaccination thread
Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:18 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone hacking hypocrisy

Originally Posted by Domino
of course they are - just not where everyone says they are and not the normally accepted whizz, bang, OOO Nasty! type of weapon
remember that man is the best covert delivery system available - then go back to the Vaccination thread
Yeah, I remember the claims that he had all these bio labs, but all they ever found was a small amount of the botulinus toxin they use for facelifts.

I mean, the lies were so transparent, I used to wonder how they dared to come out with them.

I remember poor old Colon telling us with a straight face that they had absolute proof thst they had located a wmd factory. The funny part was that it was close enough to where the weapons inspectors were in Iraq, yet no-one said to them, "Hey guys, it's over there!"

How ridiculous is that?

The joke is that the invasion of Iraq lead to the Iraqi christians, who had worshipped there in peace for more than a thousand years, having to flee the country.