Pets in Spain?

Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pets in Spain?

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Thanks Jean - also
We did just think we could drive them over in their hutch. They will both be just under 3 and are healthy enough at the moment.
You will have to drive with them, I dont think they allow rabbits on boats, some sort of sinky superstition. ;-)
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crispygirl
if we wanted to take him back to the UK we would have to have the Rabbis shot.
This sounds a bit extreme to me!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:50 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toyboy23
This sounds a bit extreme to me!
That's me, extreme
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:46 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Sorry, what I meant was that dogs brought into, or bought or acquired in Spain must be microchipped, but a cat you buy or acquire need not be.
Dogs, cats and ferrets (yes, really) have to be chipped in Spain.

A vet cannot by law give a rabies jab to an unchipped animal.

Kennels/catteries insist on all animals having up to date rabies jabs.