Outrageous

Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outrageous

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Fair enough. But 5 dogs and a german shepherd pup of about 6 months....I would have at least taken that.....My neighbour said they had no food either for days, he can see it from his land as he goes up there were the dogs were kept. So no food and they probably killed them because they bark too much. :curse: Makes me still feel sick to think I heard one of them yelping.....told my dog she is bloody lucky to have me and not to ever go near their house....and she was from the dog home badly treated as a 6 month old pup as well.......can't understand why people would have that many dogs to just kill them for being a nuisance.
You're right, there are no excuses for having that many dogs if you cant look after them. If he was starving them too, then he was just a cruel man.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I cant stop thinking about this thread. How can anyone do such cruel things to defenceless animals. I keep thinking the dogs were watching the others being shot, God only know how the last one to be shot was feeling? Its absolutely horrendous!!! What is this heartless bastard going to do with the dogs bodies? Through them in and field or bury them? I dont suppose he gives a dam really.
My neighbour saw the bodies, it must have been a couple of hours after I heard the yelp. It was seeing the bodies why he called the police. He said he was sleeping when it happened, otherwise I think he would have stopped them. His cat went missing recently, so god knows what happened to that. His brother in law who lives next to him doesn't like him and shot his last cat......Anyone touches a hair on my dogs head and there will be a war........when was the last spanish and british war??
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:52 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like he's a good case for euthanasia, evil bas***d! Like you say, why didn't he just take them to the dogs home?
Sadly I think its one of the 'differences' we have to swallow, that the Spanish generally (don't want to upset any Spanish pet lovers!) have a lower regard for non-human life!
We can but try to educate and inform.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Sounds like he's a good case for euthanasia, evil bas***d! Like you say, why didn't he just take them to the dogs home?
Sadly I think its one of the 'differences' we have to swallow, that the Spanish generally (don't want to upset any Spanish pet lovers!) have a lower regard for non-human life!
We can but try to educate and inform.
Thankfully the guy who called the police is spanish and ex copper himself and my other neighbour who is also spanish adopted his dog as well from the nearby dog home, so they aren't all bad. Met more who like animals than not. Both neighbours invite my dog as well as me for coffee. Just today I experienced the down side. But I've seen cruelty in UK as well, so get good and bad everywhere.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:59 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

yes absolutely lets just hope he gets a real rap over the knuckles and hopefully never has any animals again. Breathe down his neck a lot!!!.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:00 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Anyone touches a hair on my dogs head and there will be a war........when was the last spanish and british war??
A couple of you know me from other forums and they know how I feel about this!

You remember Luna from the Dog Show? I rescued her at about 4 weeks old.
A Spaniard put this tiny little pup, the size of your hand, on a bench across the road from my house....then did a martial arts kick at her sending her flying acrooss the street. He picked her up (semi-conscious), put her back on the bench, and took aim for a second kick.
But I got him before he got her, took her home, revived her, and she grew up into a lovely dog.

There's been a number of other incidents....a gang of youths tried kicking a sheep to death in the street outside my house. And all the elderly Spaniards were just sitting there watching.
Well me and the wife were having none of that shit....so we came storming out of the house, and between us we cleared house. I should point out that my missus grew up on the roughest estate in Swansea, so a street ruck is not a new experience for her. And even though she's only slightly built she has the strength of a very strong man....I've actually seen her lift a donkey off the floor. So when these Spaniards had a woman grab them and throw them through the air they ran for their lives.
Anyway....the sheep was saved and we took it back to the farm safely.
When I have more time, I'll tell you about my attempts to steal sacrificial pigs!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:16 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by XTreme

A Spaniard put this tiny little pup, the size of your hand, on a bench across the road from my house....then did a martial arts kick at her sending her flying acrooss the street. He picked her up (semi-conscious), put her back on the bench, and took aim for a second kick.
But I got him before he got her, took her home, revived her, and she grew up into a lovely dog.

There's been a number of other incidents....a gang of youths tried kicking a sheep to death in the street outside my house. And all the elderly Spaniards were just sitting there watching.
Well me and the wife were having none of that shit....so we came storming out of the house, and between us we cleared house. I should point out that my missus grew up on the roughest estate in Swansea, so a street ruck is not a new experience for her. And even though she's only slightly built she has the strength of a very strong man....I've actually seen her lift a donkey off the floor. So when these Spaniards had a woman grab them and throw them through the air they ran for their lives.
When I have more time, I'll tell you about my attempts to steal sacrificial pigs!
good on you and your delicate flower of a wife!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

OK, just bring me up to speed here, who actually shot the dogs?

Your neighbour or someone near them?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme

How was the bench? the guy didn't damage the paintwork or chip the concrete did he? Makes my blood boil vandalism!!!!:curse:
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
How was the bench? the guy didn't damage the paintwork or chip the concrete did he? Makes my blood boil vandalism!!!!:curse:
just cant help yourself can you?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:26 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He really seems to want to dig himself in deeper with the animal lovers doesn't he?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

No, not when it comes to damaging publicly owned inanimate objects!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:31 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Leigh. Take my advice mate.

Stop being a ****
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:36 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
No, not when it comes to damaging publicly owned inanimate objects!!
How do you feel about graffiti?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

How do you feel about graffiti?
That's a tricky one isn't it, though the visual and physical impact could be interpreted as vandalism - conversely - it could also be considered street art. I wouldn't want to stiffle the artistic for the aesthetic if you follow me. But personally as it is illegal I consider I must therefore say it is wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.