Is this the norm

Is this the norm

Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

wiccan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is this the norm

Hi all ,
Now the house is sold we have been looking on the net at all sort of property
but have seen that some estate agents are charging 10 euro per house to veiw is this the norm ?
cheers Wiccan
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice
Default Re: Is this the norm

No, it's not. BEWARE
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:08 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wiccan View Post
Hi all ,
but have seen that some estate agents are charging 10 euro per house to veiw is this the norm ?
cheers Wiccan
Those are the estate agents you need to avoid! Properties aren't moving, well not in this area and most estate agents are struggling. Maybe it's a ploy to put off time wasters but it certainly isn't standard practice
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:51 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all ,
cheers Wiccan
Unbelievable.. just when I thought that estate agents couldn't get any dodgier..
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:40 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all ,
cheers Wiccan
I can show you thousands for sale and I will do it for 5 €`s each.

Stay well clear of them......
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all ,
cheers Wiccan
thats got to be a joke - steer well clear
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

It seems really odd. I don't imagine people want to look at houses for the fun of it
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:17 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn View Post
It seems really odd. I don't imagine people want to look at houses for the fun of it
You´re kidding right? Have you never had total timewasters come to look at your place when it´s been on the market just because they are bored/nosey/got nothing better to do.....or simply can´t be arsed to show up for the appointment?

(If you can´t tell, timewasters are one of my real bugbears!).
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by keithwalters View Post
You´re kidding right? Have you never had total timewasters come to look at your place when it´s been on the market just because they are bored/nosey/got nothing better to do.....or simply can´t be arsed to show up for the appointment?

Not a house owner, so no. I can't imagine anything more boring to do though. Going looking at houses because you are bored? Man...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Keith, I can't agree more with you on that one! Had one time waster last week and another who cancelled this week
Sally
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:43 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid View Post
Keith, I can't agree more with you on that one! Had one time waster last week and another who cancelled this week
Sally
At least he/she had the courtesy to cancel first!! "No shows", now they REALLY piss me off!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to build a picture in my mind about you Keith.

You charge for almost everything don't you??
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:53 am
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I'm starting to build a picture in my mind about you Keith.

You charge for almost everything don't you??
Yeah, but I´m worth it!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but I´m worth it!
That's because Keith has got a huge member
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but I´m worth it!
Well thats a matter of opinion!!

Me on the other hand, now I am definitely worth it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.