Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

No. not the UK!

No. not the UK!

Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:54 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No. not the UK!

This macro-botellón hasn't gone down without incident! Urine,excrement, broken bottles doors and windows forced open

http://www.diariosur.es/v/20100415/m...-20100415.html
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:23 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
This macro-botellón hasn't gone down without incident! Urine,excrement, broken bottles doors and windows forced open

Disgusting!...Bloody Hooligans.
Seems jojo's theory has gone out the window,(or through the window),pretty darn quick...
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:33 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice

alot of different views but i am in my late 40s i would love it even at my age we used to go to the raves of the 80s in old warehouses they went on all week end no trouble ever ok drink and a few drugs but i think that the kids need to let there hair down and have a great time with as little trouble as possible my lads would love it out side in the sun partying better than going to a nightv club and having you head smashed in for no reason.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:11 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

All this is shattering my illusion that Spain doesn't have a booze up culture like the UK...
Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama
All this is shattering my illusion that Spain doesn't have a booze up culture like the UK...
Of course it does, but it is less likely to get violent

There was a comment in the article saying there are no problems with the bottelones in Granada because the authorities give the kids a space to have the botellon in and facilities such as toilets

The problem in Malaga is that the authorities have banned botellones. Give the kids what they want I say!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman

There was a comment in the article saying there are no problems with the bottelones in Granada because the authorities give the kids a space to have the botellon in and facilities such as toilets

The problem in Malaga is that the authorities have banned botellones. Give the kids what they want I say!
There was one being held in the dried up riverbed in Valencia centre when we were there one day recently.I think it was when they broke up for easter as my daughter did the same day.

It was huge.They were all drinking.There were toilets provided and they had a very large area.It was being controlled but everything seemed quiet(well not quiet but you know what I mean) and they were a having a great time.

OH took a picture of some of them and one shouted back "guiri" to him.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer

OH took a picture of some of them and one shouted back "guiri" to him.
I guess the camera round his neck gave him away And his sandles with socks
Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the camera round his neck gave him away And his sandles with socks
Hey, were not sandals and socks people.And the camera dosent have a strap, but hes blond and 6ft something.

It wasnt guiri by the way, it was cringo.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:52 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

True at the moment ... but my kids are young now but in 10 years....
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=paintermujer;8498714]Hey, were not sandals and socks people.And the camera dosent have a strap, but hes blond and 6ft something.

It wasnt guiri by the way, it was cringo.:

sorry gringo!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:19 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jackytoo

That just sounds like a hospital in the uk on a Friday night..