Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Need to leave Sunny Spain :(

Need to leave Sunny Spain :(

Old May 23rd 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to leave Sunny Spain :(

God Mrs E.... I`ve just seen rest of the posts. Half Welsh??? Bloody hell.... could things be any worse???
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhh its so sad reading these posts - sure things will work out Mich and think of all the time you will be able to spend with your sis

you know where I am, see you next week
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spain
ahhhh its so sad reading these posts - sure things will work out Mich and think of all the time you will be able to spend with your sis

you know where I am, see you next week
Thanks sweetpea....she's just been on the phone, asking us if we want her 2 convert her garage, she's been looking for jobs for Ed, taxi driver £35k !!!!!! Saying they can build a mezzanine or summat

She's so funny.....but she lives in Potters Bar , Herts...Ed want to go back home...BRistol !!!

Anyway....its only 2 and a half hours to her so you are right. She needs me in SEpt as she's having 1 of 2 further operations !!! Bless her.....

Look forward to seeing you honey...hope you are doing okay

Bring on the coffee

P.S Organising a girls night in Oliva soon...you up for it>????
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DebsyW
God Mrs E.... I`ve just seen rest of the posts. Half Welsh??? Bloody hell.... could things be any worse???
Oooooooiiiii you cheeky minx !!!!!!! I'm proud of being half taffy I think....

I'm half Irish as well

Yeah yeah...you all are going...."Oh well that explains it then !!!!!!!"
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Thanks sweetpea....she's just been on the phone, asking us if we want her 2 convert her garage, she's been looking for jobs for Ed, taxi driver £35k !!!!!! Saying they can build a mezzanine or summat

She's so funny.....but she lives in Potters Bar , Herts...Ed want to go back home...BRistol !!!

Anyway....its only 2 and a half hours to her so you are right. She needs me in SEpt as she's having 1 of 2 further operations !!! Bless her.....

Look forward to seeing you honey...hope you are doing okay

Bring on the coffee

P.S Organising a girls night in Oliva soon...you up for it>????
ahh thats sweet of her - be good for her to have you there in Sept

yeah up for a night out just let me know when

still sore but getting there - see you soon
Old May 31st 2008, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

jaxdon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by spain
ahh thats sweet of her - be good for her to have you there in Sept

yeah up for a night out just let me know when

still sore but getting there - see you soon
Hello Mich...just saw your posting..sorry to hear it´s come to this and there was me rattling away in mercadona! If there is anything we can do for you in the meantime just let me know....jax
Old May 31st 2008, 11:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaxdon
Hello Mich...just saw your posting..sorry to hear it´s come to this and there was me rattling away in mercadona! If there is anything we can do for you in the meantime just let me know....jax
Blimey, another Oliva dweller
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Patrick2976 is a jewel in the roughPatrick2976 is a jewel in the roughPatrick2976 is a jewel in the roughPatrick2976 is a jewel in the roughPatrick2976 is a jewel in the rough

Oooooooiiiii you cheeky minx !!!!!!! I'm proud of being half taffy I think....

I'm half Irish as well

Yeah yeah...you all are going...."Oh well that explains it then !!!!!!!"
Mrs E. All the very best from everyone at our end. Don't let the b###ards grind you down!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Patrick2976
Mrs E. All the very best from everyone at our end. Don't let the b###ards grind you down!
Aw thanks hun,...... !!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Aw cheers Jax....didn't know you were on here hun.....sorry didn't wanna say anything as it was still raw....Ed had to let his boss know....

Thats why when you saw me I was a bit down bless, and there's you thinking it was cos we couldn't find anything you probably thought "geez, I know its annoying but no need to cry about it " !!!

We'll be having a knees up ...obviously - a fab excuse for a party....so when it's sorted and we know when we're off we'll let u know. Ed's bodss is telling HIds boss on Monday - will know then whether he has to work notice or just leave....then he has 4 weeks of remote IT work on the condition that Eds at work in Bristol immediately after ....

So we could be leaving end of June..first week of July ...

Catch up soon honey xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:22 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

jobs for Ed, taxi driver £35k !!!!!!
Good to see you're getting your head around everything! well done.

One thing I would urge on the side of caution would be advertising jobs for taxi drivers to earn 35k a year. I have several friends/family members who are London Black Cabbies who from what I understand are the best paid out of the profession? and they are struggling to make that amount per year and they've spent 2-4 years training to be one.

Not trying to be doom and gloom, just pointing out so you don't get more heartache if you rely on such a thing.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zel
Good to see you're getting your head around everything! well done.

One thing I would urge on the side of caution would be advertising jobs for taxi drivers to earn 35k a year. I have several friends/family members who are London Black Cabbies who from what I understand are the best paid out of the profession? and they are struggling to make that amount per year and they've spent 2-4 years training to be one.

Not trying to be doom and gloom, just pointing out so you don't get more heartache if you rely on such a thing.
I don't think Ed will be cut out for that profession, no patience what so ever..... but thanks for the advice....he's going back into IT .... now to me that needs sooooo much patience :curse:

Bye for now xxxx
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:44 am
Just Joined

jaxdon is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Need to leave Sunny Spain :(

Aw cheers Jax....didn't know you were on here hun.....sorry didn't wanna say anything as it was still raw....Ed had to let his boss know....

Thats why when you saw me I was a bit down bless, and there's you thinking it was cos we couldn't find anything you probably thought "geez, I know its annoying but no need to cry about it " !!!

We'll be having a knees up ...obviously - a fab excuse for a party....so when it's sorted and we know when we're off we'll let u know. Ed's bodss is telling HIds boss on Monday - will know then whether he has to work notice or just leave....then he has 4 weeks of remote IT work on the condition that Eds at work in Bristol immediately after ....

So we could be leaving end of June..first week of July ...

Catch up soon honey xxxxxxxxxx

Did wonder why the glum face, after all it was only a bit of shopping! Seriously I am sad that this has had to happen...I remember when you stayed with us and it was all looking great for the future, but no doubt you will get on great wherever you live. See you soon.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Did wonder why the glum face, after all it was only a bit of shopping! Seriously I am sad that this has had to happen...I remember when you stayed with us and it was all looking great for the future, but no doubt you will get on great wherever you live. See you soon.
Thanks lovie yeah we will be fine in Bristol, I feel more positive now & got my head around this....I am gunna look at this as another chapter in our crazy lives .....a new adventure .....

See you soon xxxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

I hadn't realised when we spoke before that you were having to move back to the UK as we weren't on line much when you first posted. I'm really sorry that things haven't worked out as planned especially as you enjoy being here . At least you can look back and say that you did have a go, too many people live in regret of what they didn't do. It probably wasn't meant to be this time round but next time and I'm sure there will be a next time things will be different.
I do hope we get to meet up before you leave you seem to be one of life's rays of sunshine and you spread it wherever you go so I'm sure you'll find happiness wherever you are.
Good luck
Carol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.