Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Son is on his way

Thanks Bevs, if you have read his, well their story they have had a ot of heartbreak, and I can sympathise with you as our DIL has been very unwell.

But nice for him to be cheered on, taken the time out from work at their expense.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 1:02 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Son is on his way

Originally Posted by BEVS
It's fine , as far as I am concerned anyway.
It's for charity and it's hardly as if you are a new member seeking just to use BE to advertise this is it. BEers are wonderful at supporting and contributing to other BEers charity work.

I see the donation page is HERE - A 4000 mile charity cycle ride for Endometriosis.

I echo this!!

You must be so proud of your son ... what a wonderful thing for him to do!
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 1:15 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

Oh ... and I've given him a shout out on my BE blog and the BE FB and Twitter page!!!

Please keep posting updates here I would love to read how he is doing!
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Currently in Barcelona, his wife has joined him with their truck, she will be taking the panniers for him making the bike much lighter, having had some time apart think they may well have couple of days mooching around the city.

If you want to see some of his video blogs look for Chris Markun on YouTube, I like the one coming into SPAIN LOL
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 9:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Like this you mean

More are HERE - click the link

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 3rd 2013 at 9:13 pm. Reason: add a linky.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 9:37 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
Currently in Barcelona, his wife has joined him with their truck, she will be taking the panniers for him making the bike much lighter, having had some time apart think they may well have couple of days mooching around the city.

If you want to see some of his video blogs look for Chris Markun on YouTube, I like the one coming into SPAIN LOL
Really enjoying his video blogs. He is one nice guy.

Rosemary
Old Jul 4th 2013, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYxbtbv6qic

Here is yesterdays, glad you are enjoying his blogs Rosemary, what you see is Chris lol. you will enjoy this one lol
Old Jul 4th 2013, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully the above post will be deleted soon, this person seems to have blanket posted all over the same thingI do mean willieith47 in case that goes and mine stays lol
Old Jul 4th 2013, 8:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the above post will be deleted soon, this person seems to have blanket posted all over the same thingI do mean willieith47 in case that goes and mine stays lol
Poster has been banned - just waiting for a clean up
Old Jul 4th 2013, 10:28 am
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

I see that he goes to Arboleas for Number 48. Does he need somewhere to stay for a night or two? We're about half an hour away (just north of Albox) and happy to provide our spare room, and a good meal.
If so - by all means let me know and I will send my phone number.
He'd need to be ok with dogs, as we have 2 Labradors and a Boxer.
Hubby can pick him up, but we'd have to test whether we can fit his bike into the back of the car.
Elle x
Old Jul 4th 2013, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Elle, when we speak I shall ask him, in fct I shall copy and paste t him, shall get back to you one way or another, he is fine with dogs they sued to have two large German Shepherds lol
Old Jul 4th 2013, 5:51 pm
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Elle, when we speak I shall ask him, in fct I shall copy and paste t him, shall get back to you one way or another, he is fine with dogs they sued to have two large German Shepherds lol
You're more than welcome. I shall PM my phone number and email address to you shortly... then you can pass that on to him if need be.

Elle xx
Old Jul 7th 2013, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Elle, though we have been chatting lol, for the rest of you, I have been given permission to post this link from the owner, very kind of him.

http://www.theseasidegazette.com/201...across-europe/
Old Jul 8th 2013, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you check his FB page, he has now posted his route for the last few days, will be finishing at La Rábita Tuesday next.
Old Jul 8th 2013, 11:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Thanks Elle, though we have been chatting lol, for the rest of you, I have been given permission to post this link from the owner, very kind of him.

http://www.theseasidegazette.com/201...across-europe/
Great article!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.