Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Benidorm

Moving to Benidorm

Old Jan 1st 2013, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Benidorm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
.........and a few other pleasant places not so far away if you have access to a car.......also that old railway system can get you around quite a few places of interest if it's still running..........I seem to recall it wound it's way right through to Denia to the North with lots of villages where you could stop off.............beats the hell out of the AVE anytime for me ...........maybe our resident train spotter can bring us up to the mark on that one ?
It is still running although there have been recent talks about it closing.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 10:43 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Yes, all the top acts there, Juicy Lucy etc.
Wouldn't know about that one but there have been some really good comics and singers.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:19 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Wouldn't know about that one but there have been some really good comics and singers.
Wheeltappers and Shunters used to be the best for top line UK talent.
I recall seeing Frank Carson and Mick Miller there amongst many others, no cover charge either back then, fantastic atmosphere, great nights.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

petec70 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find websites like fotocasa and Idealista both excellent at tracking down good rental deals. Ive been renting for over ten years all over different areas of Spain and the Canaries so if you need advice just PM me. I am also currently looking for a long term rental in that area. Pete
Old Jan 11th 2013, 4:18 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petec70
I find websites like fotocasa and Idealista both excellent at tracking down good rental deals. Ive been renting for over ten years all over different areas of Spain and the Canaries so if you need advice just PM me. I am also currently looking for a long term rental in that area. Pete
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary