Meet up!

Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Good on ya girl!!

What about.........

Mr &Mrs Jdr
The Oddities
Brisca
cornishmaid
gallerie9
valenciatim
genegenie
jandy44
ragomuffin

I know I have probably missed loads out, but do you fancy coming on the meet up?
A nice idea, we met up with onlineamiga last year a few times, Granada not that far for us, will have to see what jdr say´s, keep us informed
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:44 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
A nice idea, we met up with onlineamiga last year a few times, Granada not that far for us, will have to see what jdr say´s, keep us informed
Can you make that date, it would be great if you could
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by brisca
I'm still working on it SD...............and will PM you soon, promise

Maybe it's not such a good idea to try and come up with alternative venues for this meet-up, now that several people have said that they can come??
As you say, 3 hours travelling doesn't seem unreasonable - and Granada seems to be fairly central for a lot of people who post on here.
Maybe if this meet-up proves successful, future ones could be rotated between places like Sevilla to the west or Murcia to the East?
That way, everyone takes a turn at travelling a bit further, one time or another.
Obviously, not everyone would be able to go to EVERY meet-up; but at least they'd be spread about the place a bit (not much help to people in Galicia though! )

This particular meet-up in June involves about a 6 hour journey for me, but I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to make it

SD, just noticed that you'll probably be taking your dog with you.
Do you know whether dogs are allowed in the cave houses? (Or shall I ask Mitzy?)
6 hours I didnt realise, sorry Sam.

I think the cave houses do allow dogs, we are planning to make a few days of it so you will have company Is there anyone else in your area that you could travel down with?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

6 hours I didnt realise, sorry Sam.

I think the cave houses do allow dogs, we are planning to make a few days of it so you will have company Is there anyone else in your area that you could travel down with?
No worries about the distance Sam
It's a huge country, and there's nowhere that's perfectly central for everyone.

I've just sent you a PM which seems to have crossed with your reply on here, so I think you've probably already answered some of my questions.
I'm sure we'll get it all sorted

I don't think there's anyone that's coming down from my direction though??
ANYONE!???
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:44 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

I can't make it
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make that date, it would be great if you could
June quite free so far, only month that is this year !
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I belong to another forum based around the Costa Tropical area and we regualarly have meets, some that live here of course but any members that are over for hols usually come and join us, we actually do this every Sunday where we meet at a churros bar in La Rabita.

On the forum is an open invitation, regualarly get a good crowd, maybe those of you in the CDS could do something like that?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by pwwm
I belong to another forum based around the Costa Tropical area and we regualarly have meets, some that live here of course but any members that are over for hols usually come and join us, we actually do this every Sunday where we meet at a churros bar in La Rabita.

On the forum is an open invitation, regualarly get a good crowd, maybe those of you in the CDS could do something like that?
Are you coming to our BE meet up? You are more than welcome
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Are you coming to our BE meet up? You are more than welcome
Would love to but have a slight problem, our son and dil are flying in that day, but will be with you in spirit
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:01 pm

So far we have........

Me
Crispy
Mitzy
The Jdrs
Tallbob
Rugbymatt
Brisca (hopefully)

Anyone else fancy coming?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:05 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

So far we have........

Me
Crispy
Mitzy
The Jdrs
Tallbob
Rugbymatt
Brisca (hopefully)

Still trying
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Still trying
Just book it and face the consequences later
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

So far we have........

Me
Crispy
Mitzy
The Jdrs
Tallbob
Rugbymatt
Brisca (hopefully)

I hope you realise how difficult this is going to be for you to organise
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I hope you realise how difficult this is going to be for you to organise
No no Mitzy, you offered to book the caves........dont you remember?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

No no Mitzy, you offered to book the caves........dont you remember?
I can book the caves if you like, but how are you going to collect the money?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.