Meet up!

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:14 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

Just so all you know, Mitzy phoned me last night because he hasn't been able to get through the channels he was trying, and I'm going to speak to Angel personally today.
Mitzy's given me a rough estimate of numbers and the chosen dates so I'll update him later.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:15 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XTreme
Just so all you know, Mitzy phoned me last night because he hasn't been able to get through the channels he was trying, and I'm going to speak to Angel personally today.
Mitzy's given me a rough estimate of numbers and the chosen dates so I'll update him later.
Thankyou, I knew I could rely on you rather than Mitzy!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Thankyou, I knew I could rely on you rather than Mitzy!
You have remembered that we are not staying in a bloody hole in the ground haven't you?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You have remembered that we are not staying in a bloody hole in the ground haven't you?
Who`s not?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Who`s not?
Me and Lara ya muppet.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:23 am

Me and Lara ya muppet.
If I remember rightly you are bringing a tent, muppet?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:25 am
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

You are too far lol.

It should be somewhere mid Spain me thinks.
WHY
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:44 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by septimus
WHY
Er.....................Spanish forum.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by septimus
WHY
Where ever the meet up is, it will be too far for some people.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:56 am
Straw Man.

If I remember rightly you are bringing a tent, muppet?
We may change that to a log cabin, La has seen one she likes.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:58 am

We may change that to a log cabin, La has seen one she likes.
Aw come on Matt, youve got to stay in the caves........it will be good fun

So you are a definate for the meet up then?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
Straw Man.

Aw come on Matt, youve got to stay in the caves........it will be good fun

So you are a definate for the meet up then?
Meet up yeah, La is excited, but hole in the bloody ground no.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:08 am

I think it will be great, I cant wait to stay in the caves

I am sure Rosemary did a thread on her stay in the caves a while ago, perhaps someone could find it and ressurect it.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:50 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

RM, have you seen the photos in my gallery! Many are better equipped than a villa (or log cabin), and in the hot summer they will be really cool.

The whole idea of this is getting us together so we can sit around at night and have a beer
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:56 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Just a quick one here as I have the grandkids here so very busy chained to the cooker with just enough chain to allow me to get to the sink and fridge.

Mal and I can not confirm just yet as the grandkids want us to go back to UK the following weekend to see their show.......sadly can't afford both so will have to research this more. Will get back ASAP, promise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.