Meet up!

Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:10 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meet up!

You know we're game, but it depends on if the red light shines bright enough at the hotel. Not on MSN so you will have to e-mail with info. Gotto go I can smell burning
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:50 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
You know we're game, but it depends on if the red light shines bright enough at the hotel. Not on MSN so you will have to e-mail with info. Gotto go I can smell burning
How about the Granada area?

Its a 3 hour plus drive for us but we will probably make a few days of it.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

In Huescar (Xtreme country) there is a group of reformed caves with picnic areas etc etc and common areas. The rentals are about the same as a cheap hotel. That would be a good area.

(Have a look at the cave pics in my gallery)
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
In Huescar (Xtreme country) there is a group of reformed caves with picnic areas etc etc and common areas. The rentals are about the same as a cheap hotel. That would be a good area.

Except we would all be subject to the fables of Pete, his donkeys and the gypsies.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Except we would all be subject to the fables of Pete, his donkeys and the gypsies.
Do we all have to dye our hair ginger for the weekend?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Do we all have to dye our hair ginger for the weekend?
and go around with huge donkey penises on..............................which for some of us will be second nature.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Mitzy is midway for everyone(!), and evidently has an admirable underbuild!
So maybe it should be at Midway Mitzy's!!!

Take it away Matt!!
Tim
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I actually think Mitzy is midway for everyone(!), and evidently has an admirable underbuild!

Take it away Matt!!
Tim
I'm always inbetween
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:21 pm
Straw Man.

Take it away Matt!!
Tim
Problem is that when we get there the King Crimson records will go on, the herb will come out and the bowl for the keys will be presented, like it or not.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Problem is that when we get there the King Crimson records will go on, the herb will come out and the bowl for the keys will be presented, like it or not.
Is that the best you could come up with? Even Mitzy gave you ammo!
Tim
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:24 pm
Straw Man.

Is that the best you could come up with? Even Mitzy gave you ammo!
Tim
there's no fun in pointing out the obvious is there?

and besides, he hasn't noticed all the crap we gave him this morning yet.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:28 pm

If Mitzy's underbuild is as big as he says then donkey breath, oh I mean he who's donkey penis is second nature won't get a look in.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:29 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive seen your pics and am up for that!

So are you up for the meet then Mitzy?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:33 pm
Senior Moment

Of course, although not if it is around 26th June as I have to keep that and the days around it free
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Of course, although not if it is around 26th June as I have to keep that and the days around it free
So if you are away, just means more space and booze to go round!
Tim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.