Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

made our decision

made our decision

Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:47 am
Just Joined

traceandmarc is on a distinguished road
Exclamation made our decision

Ok so we've not been on here for quite a while (sorry )

Update on our plans are:
We have decided to move to Albunol/Albondon area. we have our house on the market here in England.
Anyone wishing to relocate to this are (sheffield/Chesterfield) can pm me and ill give you details.

Because the market is so slow here we are not in a position to make offers or deposits on propertys as yet but would welcome any details on any 4 bed houses in the above area either to rent or for sale.

Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:03 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: made our decision

Originally Posted by traceandmarc

Update on our plans are:
We have decided to move to Albunol/Albondon area. we have our house on the market here in England.
Anyone wishing to relocate to this are (sheffield/Chesterfield) can pm me and ill give you details.

Because the market is so slow here we are not in a position to make offers or deposits on propertys as yet but would welcome any details on any 4 bed houses in the above area either to rent or for sale.

Does'nt matter how long you have been on the site you can contribute and ask anything you like. We were all new once

Sorry I can't advise you but I just wanted to say....hello and welcome to the forum Hope someone adds to this with the info you needed.

P.s added to bump up your thread
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:03 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi traceandmarc, I,m sorry I cannot help much either,we are in the same position,waiting to move..........but I wish you lots of luck with the sale of your house and your plans............its very quiet on here at the moment,you may receive some replies soon..............welcome to BE
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: made our decision

thanks for your responses hopefully we'll get things moving soon, seems an age since we decided to make the move and we dont seem any closer.

Also any advise on mortgages would be appreciated, we will both be self employed when we move out, plumber and hairdresser, so obviously will have to get a self cert type of mortgage.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:45 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your responses hopefully we'll get things moving soon, seems an age since we decided to make the move and we dont seem any closer.

Also any advise on mortgages would be appreciated, we will both be self employed when we move out, plumber and hairdresser, so obviously will have to get a self cert type of mortgage.
welcome from me too

I can't help personally either, but have a look in 'free beer' at the top & you will probably find answers to a lot of your questions
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you two, we are very new here ourselves.

I can't believe you are having trouble selling your home in Sheffield, we live quite close, over in Hull, which if anything is an even more depressed area than yours, but property is still selling fast, the home opposite ours was put up for sale and received the full asking price of 191.000 sterling in four days, the result is a neighbour 4 doors away has put theirs up at 196.000!!

Anyway the way we financed our home was a second mortgage, we released all the the equity in ours, admittedly we bought ours for 22.000 sterling and they are selling for that price quoted above, so we borrowed 105.000 as a re-mortage, paid off the orginal and used the remainder as a deposit to take out a second spanish mortgage to buy our spanish home.

Then in six years when we retire (early at 57) our english home can be sold and the proceeds completely clear the spanish mortgage leaving us debt free, or so the plan goes, hope this helps you.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

wiccan is an unknown quantity at this point

Update on our plans are:

Hi its nice to know we will not be on our own in this area .We think we have sold our house ( fingers crossed ) and will be renting for a while .Then hope to buy a ruin (me and my son are builders ) to reform.
Hope to be out there in october if the 4x4 makes it!!!!!!!!
Lots of houses for rent on kryro but flying out first to check them out as we have heard a few horror stories
Hope to see you soon
wiccan
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: made our decision

Originally Posted by wiccan
Hi its nice to know we will not be on our own in this area .We think we have sold our house ( fingers crossed ) and will be renting for a while .Then hope to buy a ruin (me and my son are builders ) to reform.
Hope to be out there in october if the 4x4 makes it!!!!!!!!
Lots of houses for rent on kryro but flying out first to check them out as we have heard a few horror stories
Hope to see you soon
wiccan
Lucky you!!! hope everything go's well with the sale of your house, and yes we may well meet up. have you any idea which area you will be moving to?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:05 am
Just Joined

jacko7552 is an unknown quantity at this point

Update on our plans are:

Hi traceandmark I am new to this forum as well
where in Sheffield u from as I left there 7 years ago now live in Mallorca
don`t regret the move but it was a bit hard at first gets easier though
Good Luck
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacko7552
Hi traceandmark I am new to this forum as well
where in Sheffield u from as I left there 7 years ago now live in Mallorca
don`t regret the move but it was a bit hard at first gets easier though
Good Luck
Where about in Mallorca are you?

It is one of our potential areas to move to.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Where about in Mallorca are you?

It is one of our potential areas to move to.
sw el toro
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:26 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

sw el toro
Nice, we sailed past there quite a few times.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:44 am
Just Joined

Nice, we sailed past there quite a few times.
Great u'll have to put a flag up next time we'll give you a wave lol we live on the cliffs
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:56 am
Straw Man.

Great u'll have to put a flag up next time we'll give you a wave lol we live on the cliffs
The boat has moved sadly but that would have been nice.

I have fond memories of Paguera in the Winter.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:21 am
Just Joined

The boat has moved sadly but that would have been nice.

I have fond memories of Paguera in the Winter.
excelent I like paguera I have a friend who has a night club on the beach
very nice beach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.