Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

maddie arrst..'imminent'

Wikiposts

maddie arrst..'imminent'

Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: maddie arrst..'imminent'

Maddie's mum arrived back at Portimao police station 15 minutes ago for more questioning. The Portuguese press gave her a very unfriendly welcome.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

BBC News 24 has just reported that the suspicion of Kate McCann is due to blood in the hire car being Maddie's even though the family hired it 5 weeks after the disappearance.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

what ???? that cant be right

if it turns out that maddie was in the car 5 weeks after her disapearence then how angry are people going to be ......
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:34 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

How on earth would she have been able to conceal dare i say it, a body, surely they would have been watched like hawks, especially by the press?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by silverchick
How on earth would she have been able to conceal dare i say it, a body, surely they would have been watched like hawks, especially by the press?
I truly think that all they are guilty of is leaving those children alone in that appartment and that was unforgivable, they will have to live with the concequences of that for ever. But murder, no, I don't think so. The police are clutching at straws.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:54 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

The one thing that really sticks in my mind about this is, if it is true, as i only read it as part of a report obviously, is when Kate McCann ran out of the apartment, she was screaming 'They've taken her/Maddie.'
If I went into a room and didn't find my child as I had expected to, I really don't think I would immediately assume that, or say it, I think I would be saying, she's not there or I can't find her, or something similar.
I'm not putting this very eloquently, but hope you can understand what I'm trying to say!
However, I don't think that if they were guilty, that they would have been able to keep up the pretense for this long, I don't think that would be humanly possible surely?
I just hope she's still alive out there somewhere, and isn't suffering.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:16 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

These are the facts as being reported on SKY News at the moment.

6 weeks ago the Portugeese called British investigators in with sniffer dogs, they found some blood splatter on a wall, samples were taken and sent to Bristol AT the same time blood was found in a hire car that was hired by the family 5 week after the disappearance of Maddie.

Results have come back from Bristol saying that the blood found in the two place is the same and it shows to be the blood of Maddie. At the moment mother has been named as an formal suspect but her lawyers have told her she could be charged. The father will be interviewed but at the moment the Portugeese police are not asking him about the DEATHr of Maddie as they did her mother, there seems to be a different line of questioning to him, but there are 22 questions that the mother has answered not too sure if the father will be asked the same questions.

Just said these lab results were recieved in the 48 hours.

THat is what is being reported at the moment, how true I don't know but Kate's personal spokeswomen has just confirm this on the TV
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:20 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by crispygirl
These are the facts as being reported on SKY News at the moment.

6 weeks ago the Portugeese called British investigators in with sniffer dogs, they found some blood splatter on a wall, samples were taken and sent to Bristol AT the same time blood was found in a hire car that was hired by the family 5 week after the disappearance of Maddie.

Results have come back from Bristol saying that the blood found in the two place is the same and it shows to be the blood of Maddie. At the moment mother has been named as an formal suspect but her lawyers have told her she could be charged. The father will be interviewed but at the moment the Portugeese police are not asking him about the DEATHr of Maddie as they did her mother, there seems to be a different line of questioning to him, but there are 22 questions that the mother has answered not too sure if the father will be asked the same questions.

Just said these lab results were recieved in the 48 hours.

THat is what is being reported at the moment, how true I don't know but Kate's personal spokeswomen has just confirm this on the TV
That has made me feel physically sick and brought tears to my eyes.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:27 am

That has made me feel physically sick and brought tears to my eyes.

Just been reported that mother's clothes also showed contamination, also signs of sedative were found in the room, but this was after the family moved out, 6 weeks ago by the Brits and their dog. I hope you peeps don't think I am enjoying this but some of you without TV's have asked for updates.

Also makes me feel sick but nothing in this life surprises me now. Some family and friends are saying that this is the Portugeese police framing them to get results, well not in these words but new as damn it. They are saying these clothes were contaminated from Maddie whilst she was a live in everyday living.

The reports coming from friends in PT are that there is more of a case against Kate then there is Gerry.

Kate McCann is at this moment being questioned about the ACCIDENTAL DEATH of her daughter, it has been reported that she maybe be charged to day with the accidental death of Maddie. Gerry has still not been questioned.

Last edited by crispy; Sep 7th 2007 at 12:45 am.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:47 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just had a look at sky news and cant believe how many people are waiting outside the police station. They have had to put barriers up for them to stand behind!! SICKOS OR WHAT!!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

The one thing that really sticks in my mind about this is, if it is true, as i only read it as part of a report obviously, is when Kate McCann ran out of the apartment, she was screaming 'They've taken her/Maddie.'If I went into a room and didn't find my child as I had expected to, I really don't think I would immediately assume that, or say it, I think I would be saying, she's not there or I can't find her, or something similar.
I'm not putting this very eloquently, but hope you can understand what I'm trying to say!
However, I don't think that if they were guilty, that they would have been able to keep up the pretense for this long, I don't think that would be humanly possible surely?
I just hope she's still alive out there somewhere, and isn't suffering.
That is what has stuck in my mind, throughout the case. None of us know what we would say in the same circumstances, but her response didnt really add up.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly cannot believe what they are saying on the television at the moment. Possibly body of Maddie in a car that was hired 25 days after her disappearance - what? - with people following their every move - how the hell could a body have been hidden and then placed in their car - it worries me now if anything has been done correctly in this case
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Is it the body or traces of blood?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by montgomail
Is it the body or traces of blood?
It's traces of blood that have been found in the back of the car
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
It's traces of blood that have been found in the back of the car
Ok thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.