British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/lomas-de-cabo-roig-costa-blanca-853760/)

wilsman77 Mar 3rd 2015 4:11 pm

Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Hi, is anyone from the Cabo area?

Rosemary Mar 3rd 2015 4:34 pm

Re: Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

wilsman77 Mar 5th 2015 7:57 am

look a102 of you have looked at this are you telling me that none of you live in the Roig? okay so how many of you have visited, and what was your experience like?

mikelincs Mar 5th 2015 8:25 am

Originally Posted by wilsman77 (Post 11583511)
look a102 of you have looked at this are you telling me that none of you live in the Roig? okay so how many of you have visited, and what was your experience like?

Lived a campoamor for some time, and at Playa Flamenca, so Cabo Roig was a regular place to visit, it's a lot quieter than some of the surrounding area, but plenty of shopping nearby, and nice beaches. There was a really nice bread shop there and that was a regular stop for a loaf and a coffee, and often a cake. There is a health centre very close as well.

wilsman77 Mar 5th 2015 8:31 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 11583538)
Lived a campoamor for some time, and at Playa Flamenca, so Cabo Roig was a regular place to visit, it's a lot quieter than some of the surrounding area, but plenty of shopping nearby, and nice beaches. There was a really nice bread shop there and that was a regular stop for a loaf and a coffee, and often a cake. There is a health centre very close as well.

Hi Mike, I have heard of a bread shop in Lomas de Campoamor i think it is near the stary sod pub i will try it next time i am over.

cupcakebarb Jul 14th 2015 3:22 pm

we have just purchased in this area off plan but not ready till sept 2016 cant wait to get good look around and find my bearings so to speak. planning to rent out if possible and for family use il be there for long wkeds whenever possible and few wks during yr cant wait just get to save up now

wilsman77 Jul 14th 2015 3:52 pm

Cupcake, where did you buy? I am in Cabo and I can feel a party coming on in Sept 16.......

cupcakebarb Jul 14th 2015 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by wilsman77 (Post 11699251)
Cupcake, where did you buy? I am in Cabo and I can feel a party coming on in Sept 16.......

we bought 3 bed apartment on sinergia world 11 I'm not sure of area to be honest prob get lost first time I come but all good fun

wilsman77 Jul 14th 2015 4:09 pm

if you are Lomas de Cabo Roig then we will be in walking distance! how exciting.......

wilsman77 Jul 14th 2015 4:13 pm

do i sound like a stalker? soz.....

cupcakebarb Jul 14th 2015 4:20 pm

not at all cos sometimes I travel alone and its good to have company especially with knowledge of area

cupcakebarb Jul 14th 2015 11:26 pm

any airport transfers you know off from Murcia cos I don't wanna drive yet over in spain hun ?

wilsman77 Jul 15th 2015 7:23 am

I always drive as its so quick (& cheap) plus its all motorway to Cabo. A cab from Murcia is Euro 35 on a week day a bit more on weekends. Once you buy your place a neighbour who lives there will always do you favour. I think the ex-pats that live there are quite happy to do a 20 minute airport run & they are always pleaseed to see you, its nice.

acw5 Jul 15th 2015 12:40 pm

Sounds lonely. Is it a single sort of area?

Rosemary Jul 15th 2015 1:55 pm

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary