British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/lomas-de-cabo-roig-costa-blanca-853760/)

Adie443 Nov 11th 2015 6:33 pm

Re: Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Were moving to calle yeso a few streets back from.the strip can't wait the missus is taking early retirement and I'm going to keep working at sea

wilsman77 Nov 11th 2015 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Adie443 (Post 11791746)
Were moving to calle yeso a few streets back from.the strip can't wait the missus is taking early retirement and I'm going to keep working at sea

Nice one. I am on the other side of the AP7, Cupcake is local also. I can feel a party coming next year.

Adie443 Nov 11th 2015 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by wilsman77 (Post 11791769)
Nice one. I am on the other side of the AP7, Cupcake is local also. I can feel a party coming next year.

nice one looking forward to meeting new friends if you want you can add me to your Facebook if you have it Adie sears

wilsman77 Dec 22nd 2015 2:11 pm

Adie, we are out in Cabo next week. Will you be around? Cupcake does not land until late next year.

Adie443 Dec 22nd 2015 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by wilsman77 (Post 11819575)
Adie, we are out in Cabo next week. Will you be around? Cupcake does not land until late next year.

we don't get there till around the first week in Feb wilsman then we'll be there for good no going home Spain will be our new home 😀

wilsman77 Dec 28th 2015 7:07 am

Originally Posted by Adie443 (Post 11819684)
we don't get there till around the first week in Feb wilsman then we'll be there for good no going home Spain will be our new home 😀

Sunny & 21 degrees today. Just can't beat this place. Adie I will see you next year & you cup cake.

Adie443 Dec 28th 2015 9:03 am

Lol well jealous it's damp grey n drizzly here in Plymouth.
Hope weather stays good for when I get there I've got loads of outside painting to do lol

101wvd Dec 28th 2015 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Adie443 (Post 11822393)
Lol well jealous it's damp grey n drizzly here in Plymouth.
Hope weather stays good for when I get there I've got loads of outside painting to do lol

We are not far from you in Tavistock Adie!!! We are going over to Spain on 7th January for the second trip of fact finding. We are staying not far from Cabo Roig!! Small world eh;) We shall have to meet up once we both move over!!!

Adie443 Dec 28th 2015 11:22 pm

Lol I'm actually working in Plymouth I'm on the Clyde Fisher the big Blue fuel tanker I get off at the end of January. If you have face book feel free to add me.. Adie sear my profile pic is the HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH Badge hope to catch up soon take care 😀

Tammydog Dec 29th 2015 8:21 am

We're in the area as well until April and then back in June living close by for ever.
I think a meet up party sounds good.

Adie443 Dec 29th 2015 9:13 am

Hi Tammydog great to hear 😀 I'm at work at the moment on board ship if you have f/b look me up.. Adie sear hope to meet up with you all when we're there 😀

Adie443 Feb 1st 2016 4:23 am

Hi Tammydog
We'll be in cabo in 6 days time.
I finally got off my ship two days ago hope to see you both when I'm back in Spain.. I'm only there for 3 weeks then back to Torpoint for another 10wks on the ship again lol

Tammydog Feb 1st 2016 8:12 am

Pm me when your over we will arrange to meet. Look forward to it.

Adie443 Feb 1st 2016 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Tammydog (Post 11855036)
Pm me when your over we will arrange to meet. Look forward to it.

Pm you on here or f/b

Tammydog Feb 1st 2016 6:42 pm

Re: Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blancadubl

Either is fine. Just arrange somewhere near you to meet or in Playa flamenca. I would say the Irish dubliner or Rockys in playa flamenca. That's an easy meeting place it seems.let us know? X