British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/lomas-de-cabo-roig-costa-blanca-853760/)

Jaygirl Sep 18th 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Sounds lovely.

We have bought in Sinergia World 11 in May and should have completed end of this month.
Coming back over in 3 weeks very excited to check out the area, especially the local Irish bar

Jaygirl Sep 18th 2016 4:34 pm

Is it walking distance from lomas de Cabo roig

wilsman77 Sep 18th 2016 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by Jaygirl (Post 12055635)
Is it walking distance from lomas de Cabo roig

The Auld Dubliner is the only Irish bar in easy walking distance. They have just started building some new commercial opposite on the roundabout let's hope it's bars and restaurants. This urbanisation was so run down a couple of years ago when I bought my holiday home now days it's become a very desirable area. See you when you come over I will buy you guys a drink in the Dubliner!

Jaygirl Sep 18th 2016 4:46 pm

I like that's it's not in the thick of everything like La Zenia but yes a few more bars and restaurants would be good

wilsman77 Sep 18th 2016 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Jaygirl (Post 12055641)
I like that's it's not in the thick of everything like La Zenia but yes a few more bars and restaurants would be good

Zenia Boulevard is a god send for the area. It was absolutely packed last night.

Jaygirl Sep 18th 2016 4:56 pm

We stayed in La Zenia in May and were very impressed, we would have bought there if we found something as nice as the Synergia world apartment.
It seemed to us that the whole area was busy with new buildings going up, which is very good for the area.
How safe is it walking into la zenia from lomas de Cabo roig

stevie91 Sep 18th 2016 10:50 pm

Hi Jaygirl, Welcome, we will be neighbours we are buying on Sinergia III and will be coming out for a few days in October and November to see how things are going. We are looking forward to exploring the area and feel its going to be a great area to be in.
Look forward to meeting you and the others on this link soon.

stevie91 Sep 18th 2016 10:55 pm

Hi Wilsman
Where is this Cala Capitan Beach ?? how long you out there for in October ?

Jaygirl Sep 19th 2016 6:07 am

Hi Stevie

Good to hear from you.

We come over on the 8th for a week, we are staying at a friends apartment in La Zenia as we don't complete until the end of the year, we are looking forward to seeing how things are going. Paco the builder has been sending us regular photos and it's all looking good.
When Is Your place due to be finished?

Are you moving over there or is it a holiday home

It would be so good to meet up with new friends in October

stevie91 Dec 1st 2016 8:00 pm

Hi will any newbies be in Cabo around 9/10th December that could meet for coffee

wilsman77 Dec 1st 2016 8:12 pm

Hi Stevie, we are in Cabo 27th to the 2nd and I can't wait! Auld Dubliner for NYE…

wilsman77 Dec 19th 2016 2:32 pm

Anyone in Cabo? I hear it's been tipping down. If you get a chance can you make sure my house hasn't been washed into the sea? Thx