Local Info

Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

toots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Local Info

Can anyone tell me the nearest place to esuri where I can get access to a computer and printer to print an online boarding pass.Info on costs would be good.
Thanks
Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Local Info

Originally Posted by toots sweet
Can anyone tell me the nearest place to esuri where I can get access to a computer and printer to print an online boarding pass.Info on costs would be good.
Thanks
The very nearest place is in Portugal at the Sports Club in Monte Fransisco just down from SaoLupi Luis's restaraunt. It is part of the free BB network all over the Algarve promoted by the Government. For the odd page of print out no charge is made. We have done our last few boarding cards and ferry passes there.

They are also available in Castro Marim and VRSTo and Monte Gordo but they make a small charge for a print.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Local Info

Originally Posted by John & Kath
The very nearest place is in Portugal at the Sports Club in Monte Fransisco just down from SaoLupi Luis's restaraunt. It is part of the free BB network all over the Algarve promoted by the Government. For the odd page of print out no charge is made. We have done our last few boarding cards and ferry passes there.

They are also available in Castro Marim and VRSTo and Monte Gordo but they make a small charge for a print.
There is also the Library in Castro Marim and they have loads of equipment and its all free for as long as you wish to stay. Regards Bryony
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Default Re: Local Info

Originally Posted by MikeCol
There is also the Library in Castro Marim and they have loads of equipment and its all free for as long as you wish to stay. Regards Bryony
Next time we are there I need to start getting to places other than furniture and curtain shops :-)

I have driven through Castro Marim, but not ventured in the there yet. All fun still to do!

Dont forget to clear your details off a public machine after you finish.