Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

lets all have a massdebate

lets all have a massdebate

Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lets all have a massdebate

Originally Posted by grooster
i dont know about ur parents.alth i heard you were adopted.shame man.theyl prb come find you one day
A little better, although to be honest, it would have been more effective if you had taken the time to find out that SD is a woman, but yeah, I see where your heading with this one.

What's next?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:13 am
Banned

grooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
A little better, although to be honest, it would have been more effective if you had taken the time to find out that SD is a woman, but yeah, I see where your heading with this one.

What's next?
all these comments are aimed at you mat,no one else/i know s.d os a woman
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

all these comments are aimed at you mat,no one else/i know s.d os a woman
Listen, I'm off out at 12.30 for lunch, am I going to get a decent insult before that or do I have to spend the lunch time thinking about a decent insult to PM you with so you can use it later?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:17 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Laddeeezzz 'n gennelmen, in the blue corner..
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:21 am
Banned

grooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bil
Laddeeezzz 'n gennelmen, in the blue corner..
mat,you bring it all on yourslelf.you called me a troll and something else insultive.i am not here to offend anyone.bill knows i am a genuiene person.i am no one else in disguise.in 3weeks,irl b off this sit for eve so u can chill then,but itl b boring withou me no doubt ,boiled eggs n soldiers for lunch mat?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:23 am
Straw Man.

mat,you bring it all on yourslelf.you called me a troll and something else insultive.i am not here to offend anyone.bill knows i am a genuiene person.i am no one else in disguise.in 3weeks,irl b off this sit for eve so u can chill then,but itl b boring withou me no doubt ,boiled eggs n soldiers for lunch mat?
Lancashire hot pot since you ask.

Could you try and sort your posting, spelling and grammar out while I am lunch, its becoming a real problem for me.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is going nowhere and will only end in tears, so closed