Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:50 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Keri where are you?

Keri, where are you?
Even if you don't want to give your whereabouts please lets us all know that you are ok.
PLEASE! Luv Evexx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Originally Posted by Eve
Keri, where are you?
Even if you don't want to give your whereabouts please lets us all know that you are ok.
PLEASE! Luv Evexx

And if you're in any doubt, then check out the Infamous Eight thread, and just see how many people are very worried about your wellbeing

Sending you love

Sam xx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I "spoke" to Kerri Wednesday morning on msn, and he seemed fine although hung over, a shock he has gone, and feel sorry for Andrew, they were both "the new boys" in town, and even though they would have gone their separate ways no doubt, for the time being they kept each other company.

He must have a reason to take off, just hope he is ok and replies to us all soon
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I go to the pub for a couple of hours and all hell breaks lose!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:10 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down, calm down....

I'm sure he's okay really. Bit of a bummer he left Andrew a little high and dry but he struck me as a bit of a free spirit so he'll most likely turn up when he's ready.

Andrew, why not check-in at Linekers and see if he turns up for work or find out if they've heard from him? Maybe you could steal his job
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Calm down, calm down....

I'm sure he's okay really. Bit of a bummer he left Andrew a little high and dry but he struck me as a bit of a free spirit so he'll most likely turn up when he's ready.

Andrew, why not check-in at Linekers and see if he turns up for work or find out if they've heard from him? Maybe you could steal his job;)
Its a thinking mans game!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:14 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Always
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:39 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt linekers would have heard from him. He was due yesterday to do a first night for free to see how it went and he was a bit unsure about it anyway. Plus they wanted hjim out doing the PR which he didnt like, and it seems that the culture is to just stay up all night get trolleyed and sleep all day then do it all again.

Fuengirola at night? Yeah maybe ok every now and again, but not every night hehe. Its not really my thing.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:39 pm
Straw Man.

anyone thought of checking his myspace?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
anyone thought of checking his myspace?
Good idea Rugbymatt, never thought of that.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:43 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Kyla
just checked, last log in was the 25th.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kyla
Has anyone done it yet?

I dont know it, he hasnt contacted me by msn since the evening of the 24th
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:26 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Andrew,
how are you getting on, you sound as if you are ok now, and certainly not the type of person who is going to get led astray with late nights and too much to drink, good for you. keep up the good work, I am sure a job is out there waiting for you to claim it.
Wishing you lots of luck as you continue your quest.
take care ,
Luv Eve
xx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:46 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I have just had a thought, did not Keri or Andrew say that Keri had a call or txt from his ex back in the UK. I know it is a long shot but do you think he could have gone back to Blighty to meet up with her. As I said just a thought.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I have just had a thought, did not Keri or Andrew say that Keri had a call or txt from his ex back in the UK. I know it is a long shot but do you think he could have gone back to Blighty to meet up with her. As I said just a thought.

Oi I'm the detective

I think your spot on there crispygirl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.