Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:29 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Its usually good evening.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:33 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Andrew,
I have just been reading this thread,Im so sorry that you are feeling down,and to make matters worse you must be concerned about Keri,it seems strange that he would vanish just like that,I hope he shows soon,everyone has you know is concerned.

Dont be to hard on yourself,its early days yet,you have to give it time to find your feet,you cannot expect everything to happen overnight you have only just got there,give it some time.Before you know it your terri will be out,and you are getting to meet up with MR & MRS JDR tommorrow,that will be nice.

It sounds like you have been busy already with your CV,s,most people would of taken a few days to explore before getting down to the nitty gritty,so dont keep knocking yourself.

I hope you have a nice day tommorrow,and I hope Kerri turns up,hey your moving in your pad as well,that will be better than the hotel,I think once you are established in your own place you will have a better chance of meeting new mates.Anyway Andrew Im off to bed soon myself,take good care of youself,and chin up.

Love and Best wishes All the best....................Jean xxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello Andrew,
I have just been reading this thread,Im so sorry that you are feeling down,and to make matters worse you must be concerned about Keri,it seems strange that he would vanish just like that,I hope he shows soon,everyone has you know is concerned.

Dont be to hard on yourself,its early days yet,you have to give it time to find your feet,you cannot expect everything to happen overnight you have only just got there,give it some time.Before you know it your terri will be out,and you are getting to meet up with MR & MRS JDR tommorrow,that will be nice.

It sounds like you have been busy already with your CV,s,most people would of taken a few days to explore before getting down to the nitty gritty,so dont keep knocking yourself.

I hope you have a nice day tommorrow,and I hope Kerri turns up,hey your moving in your pad as well,that will be better than the hotel,I think once you are established in your own place you will have a better chance of meeting new mates.Anyway Andrew Im off to bed soon myself,take good care of youself,and chin up.

Love and Best wishes All the best....................Jean xxx

What ever Keri Say's he is a gut less wonder otherwise he would have replied ...............cause he is a pussicat ..............I think he is a wimp..........show us your face ...............pussycat
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:00 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all,
starting a new thread for Online Amiga Andrew as this one is getting personal and its about Keri not andrews adventure.
Good luck Keri wherever you are and Andrew see you on Adventure with ONLINE AMIGA!
Eve
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:18 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your good wishes guys. Can someone please ban douglas jack? He really is useless on here! hehe.

Nah i really appreciate it. I have been out and about, ive been making my video which im about to post in my onlineamiga thread and whilst waiting for the thing to render (my laptop isnt too fast) ive been heading out for a walk here and there. Im still loving this weather

I think we all hit a bit of a low when doing something like this its natural, but im convinced today will be a better day!!

Anyway i'll keep you posted on the other thread.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big_john
What ever Keri Say's he is a gut less wonder otherwise he would have replied ...............cause he is a pussicat ..............I think he is a wimp..........show us your face ...............pussycat

Aw Big_john, please tell me that was said tongue in cheek??
You seem like a really nice person, so I'm sure you wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

I don't know Keri at all, but I have communicated with him a couple of times, and I think he has a very sensitive side.
I have absolutely no idea why he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, and I admit it's a bit strange.
I also think that if Keri is still reading posts, then it would be nice for him to just let us all know that he's OK, so we don't have to worry about him.

However, as he struck several of us as a "free spirit", and we know he brought his camping gear with him, it's possible that he's just gone off into the countryside somewhere to clear his head, and he doesn't have access to the Internet??
I know he's got his mobile phone, and I do think it would be best if he just let Andrew know that he's still alive (!) but none of us know what it was that prompted this apparently strange decision.

If Keri is still reading our posts, I think he may well be put off by comments like these, bearing in mind his sensitive nature - even if they were made in jest.
I realise we're all entitled to our own opinions, and I don't wish to criticise you - I just think that until we know what's going on for Keri, it might be wise to stay supportive for him so that he feels he can still contact us if the need arises.

If it turns out that he's been a bit of a thoughtless prat, I'll be happy to tell Keri my opinion - but somehow I don't think that's the full story.
Of course, a bunch of strangers may never know Keri's reasoning because it is his business; just the same as the Miss Naughty situation.
I'm just trying to stay mindful of how easily people can become offended when they're in an emotional state; I'm not trying to annoy you!

Hope you understand where I'm coming from??
Best wishes,
Sam.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi all,
starting a new thread for Online Amiga Andrew as this one is getting personal and its about Keri not andrews adventure.
Good luck Keri wherever you are and Andrew see you on Adventure with ONLINE AMIGA!
Eve

That's a really good idea, Eve
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

[Thanks for all your good wishes guys. Can someone please ban douglas jack? He really is useless on here!]

I'll second, third and fourth that!!!!

Just getting in now before our esteemed "friend" joins in today......................please don't bother!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
[Thanks for all your good wishes guys. Can someone please ban douglas jack? He really is useless on here!]

I'll second, third and fourth that!!!!

Just getting in now before our esteemed "friend" joins in today......................please don't bother!
I think DJ is a unhappy person and does not have a sensitive part in him others like his manner but to me and others he is very hurtful.

However i just ignore as he is not important to me and never will be, i was told when younger ignore the bullys did not always work though
I just hope everyone who needs to talk and is feeling low at the moment does not get put of by some people's cruel and nastiness words. As there is nothing worse than saying how you feel on here just to be laughed and mocked at. xxxxxx
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Aw Big_john, please tell me that was said tongue in cheek??

Best wishes,
Sam.

I think the Big J was trying out some of that reverse cycleology.

good luck keri, wherever you are.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
I think DJ is a unhappy person and does not have a sensitive part in him others like his manner but to me and others he is very hurtful.

However i just ignore as he is not important to me and never will be, i was told when younger ignore the bullys did not always work though
I just hope everyone who needs to talk and is feeling low at the moment does not get put of by some people's cruel and nastiness words. As there is nothing worse than saying how you feel on here just to be laughed and mocked at. xxxxxx

Totally agree with you Miss N!
It's really nice to see you on here again

You're absolutely right about ignoring bullies, and I too have been doing this to DJ since he was banned recently.
If we all follow suit, he'll hopefully just fade away.

How are things going for you and your family? It would be great to have an update.

Take care.
All good wishes,
Sam x
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I think the Big J was trying out some of that reverse cycleology.

good luck keri, wherever you are.

Ooh! I hope so!

I did wonder whether he might have been trying to "goad" (in the nicest possible sense) Keri - so that it would appeal to Keri's "fighting spirit", what with his boxing background and everything??

Many apologies to Big J if I've got it all wrong
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:56 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Could it be that Keri is feeling depressed and has gone off on a camping trip - no means to re-charge his mobile, no internet access (?)

A few years ago I was working too hard, too many hours and not getting enough rest. I woke up one morning and couldn't get out of bed, I just lay there. I didn't want to move, talk to anyone or even care what happened to me. My daughter passed my bedroom and looked in to ask me why I wasn't getting ready for work and I just burst into tears. She got into bed with me and hugged me then phoned work and told them I wasn't going in that day. I was like that for about a week. Turned out I was run down and depressed. I had never been depressed in my life before and didn't know what was happening to me. It just hit me! Work was very understanding and cut my hours down and I have been careful not to get to that stage again.

Keri has been through quite an upheaval in his life recently - do you remember when he first came on the board he said he had been planning to get married in June and it had been cancelled. He was therefore going for a complete life change. I don't know if Keri suffers from depression but people who do can feel quite alone and also feel that no-one cares so therefore do not get in touch with anyone. It's just a thought.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

KERRI IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IN ALICANTE, SO WE CAN ALL STOP WORRYING NOW
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:40 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
KERRI IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IN ALICANTE, SO WE CAN ALL STOP WORRYING NOW
Thats great news. Have you spoken to him? If so how is he and wheres he up to with his life and work etc? Did you tell him we are all worried sick about him? Thanks for posting at least my mind is a bit a rest now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.