Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old May 9th 2007, 7:41 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Funny i was only thinking wheres Douglas Jack , and how peaceful its been lately

You think hes been banned again maybe ?
Mind you its no wonder is it ?

I think the ideal job for Douglas Jack would be on the Hot Line of the Samaritans ! he would be a natural

regarding Keri well i think hes made his point and wont be returning ,,
Old May 9th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
regarding Keri well i think hes made his point and wont be returning ,,

Which was please pete?
Old May 9th 2007, 8:13 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Which was please pete?
he said he wasnt coming back didnt he ?

and he hasnt , that was the point ..
Old May 11th 2007, 5:08 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, Keri finally spoke to me on MSN briefly today. Appologising for hurting me and stuff. He said he was all settled now but didnt want to say where. But hey at least he's ok.

I asked him whether he even reads this forum anymore and he said he didnt, some bad shit was said about him and out of site out of mind. So i politely reminded him that there may have been like 2 posts with suspision in them yet 100s more of support. I asked him to keep in touch and he said no problem man then went offline.

So yeah at least I heard from him again. Anyway he seemed OK so thats the main thing. Whether we will hear from him again is another matter. He didnt answer my question of whether he was even still in Spain or not.
Old May 11th 2007, 9:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi all, Keri finally spoke to me on MSN briefly today. Appologising for hurting me and stuff. He said he was all settled now but didnt want to say where. But hey at least he's ok.

I asked him whether he even reads this forum anymore and he said he didnt, some bad shit was said about him and out of site out of mind. So i politely reminded him that there may have been like 2 posts with suspision in them yet 100s more of support. I asked him to keep in touch and he said no problem man then went offline.

So yeah at least I heard from him again. Anyway he seemed OK so thats the main thing. Whether we will hear from him again is another matter. He didnt answer my question of whether he was even still in Spain or not.
Well at least hes safe , so now we can all forget him and only worry over you Thanks for letting us know Andy ..
Old May 12th 2007, 9:19 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all,
At least we all know keri is ok, what a shame he feels bad about BE, true some negative things were said but he did have a lot of support, but that is his choice wherever he is. Definately time to close the thread!
Luv Eve
Old May 12th 2007, 10:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi all,
At least we all know keri is ok, what a shame he feels bad about BE, true some negative things were said but he did have a lot of support, but that is his choice wherever he is. Definately time to close the thread!
Luv Eve
Due to the feelings of the original poster Eve, I will now close her post. jdr