Wikiposts

is it just me?

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: is it just me?

Originally Posted by leighbloke
They've said that to me too!
you truly are a very very baaaad man!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Are you going to go cold turkey? or ease yourself into it gradually?
slowly slowly catchy monkey!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:41 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
slowly slowly catchy monkey!
That is a strange saying isnt it .... what the hell does it mean
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
it means slowly slowly, you catchy the monkey, quickly quickly you catch some dirt....
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

it means slowly slowly, you catchy the monkey, quickly quickly you catch some dirt....
are you having problems speaking properly?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:45 am
Straw Man.

are you having problems speaking properly?
No, me speaky just fine.....
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:45 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

you obviously didn't watch 'Tribe' last night? caught woolly monkeys to eat! it was sad as they had babies, but i suppose they can't afford to be sentimental when theres no food about!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
Straw Man.

you obviously didn't watch 'Tribe' last night? caught woolly monkeys to eat! it was sad as they had babies, but i suppose they can't afford to be sentimental when theres no food about!
I'm like that when it comes to cider.....
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
Fed up in England!!

I'm like that when it comes to cider.....
do you have to hunt for it?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

We would only need a guitar - for music is the food of love
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by leighbloke
We would only need a guitar - for music is the food of love
you obviously haven't heard me sing!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
Straw Man.

do you have to hunt for it?
sometimes, and usually my quarry is a pub, often followed by a drunken stumble home and the inevitable walk back to the pub in the morning to get the car!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:03 am
Fed up in England!!

sometimes, and usually my quarry is a pub, often followed by a drunken stumble home and the inevitable walk back to the pub in the morning to get the car!!
good man for not driving home
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:05 am
Senior Moment

No he was just so p!ssed that he forgot he'd taken it
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:05 am
Straw Man.

not gonna happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.