is it just me?

Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:59 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default is it just me?

Am I alone in the feeling of disappointment when i look on here are there haven't been many new posts? Or am i just a complete saddo? H.G is away again and i'm feeling sad and lonely!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of
Default Re: is it just me?

Originally Posted by silverchick
Am I alone in the feeling of disappointment when i look on here are there haven't been many new posts? Or am i just a complete saddo? H.G is away again and i'm feeling sad and lonely!
Summer now I guess. People are out more maybe? Dunno, it does seem quiet though.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the lovely warm evenings and hot days everyone out.....oooh sorry you are still in wet, windy cold UK !!!!!

Sorry could not resist that ! You will soon be here and then you can enjoy as well
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:11 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel sad and lonely - pour yourslef a drink, look see what's in the fridge and put a decent film in the dvd player - make the most of your time alone
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:16 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Due to the lovely warm evenings and hot days everyone out.....oooh sorry you are still in wet, windy cold UK !!!!!

Sorry could not resist that ! You will soon be here and then you can enjoy as well
Thats it, depress me even more!!! Thats also the problem, still not sold house so God knows when we'll be out!In serious danger of losing the house we want if we don't sell soon, am very very fed up!!Its even worse when h.g is away as I'm stewing about it all alone!
Tried to get into the spirit of English seaside today , took smallest son to crab catching contest today, (try to resist the temptation Rugbymatt!) and didn't catch one , and it was windy and damp and horrid!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah its a bit of a combination of summer hols, kids at home, nice weather in Spain, generally people feeling like they have a bit of time to have a life at the mo.

Guaranteed that if the crap weather in the UK continues some more newbies will be logging on over the next few days.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:26 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by Lionda
Don't feel sad and lonely - pour yourslef a drink, look see what's in the fridge and put a decent film in the dvd player - make the most of your time alone
Well just got out of bath after nice long soak and read of my favorite trashy mag, now watching some t.v, only another week of that before H.G is home!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Off topic, but spookily sharing the same intro "Is it just me" or do other men find Betty Boop gives them the horn?
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Off topic, but spookily sharing the same intro "Is it just me" or do other men find Betty Boop gives them the horn?
No, its just you

Now Lara Croft .....................
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No, its just you

What about Jessica Rabbit
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:37 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No, its just you

I looked like Lara Croft once......I don't know what happened
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I looked like Lara Croft once......I don't know what happened
Did you have the whips and big boobs sorry I meant boots!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:52 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Did you have the whips and big boobs sorry I meant boots!!
Yes, I still have the big boobs all be it they are heading south, black leather lace up boots and I even had black satin hotpants, well it was the 70's
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:33 am
Fed up in England!!

you are disgusting , and sad. Betty Boop is pure and innocent and should not be the object of you perverse fantasy!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:35 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats it, depress me even more!!! Thats also the problem, still not sold house so God knows when we'll be out!In serious danger of losing the house we want if we don't sell soon, am very very fed up!!Its even worse when h.g is away as I'm stewing about it all alone!
Tried to get into the spirit of English seaside today , took smallest son to crab catching contest today, (try to resist the temptation Rugbymatt!) and didn't catch one , and it was windy and damp and horrid!!!
Take heart SC. At least you're further down the line than many of us with your house on the market. There's always someone worse off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.