is it just me?

Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it just me?

Originally Posted by silverchick
you are disgusting , and sad. Betty Boop is pure and innocent and should not be the object of you perverse fantasy!
Totally agree with you !
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:25 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Take heart SC. At least you're further down the line than many of us with your house on the market. There's always someone worse off
Yeah mine aint even on the market yet
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:43 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

yes, but its the time frame, if we haven't sold by the end of the month, the chances of completing by end of October are slim, then we'll lose our holding deposit,, unless he'll hold on, which i doubt.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:47 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

You've paid a holding deposit?

Mind me asking how much?

Because what's his alternative? He'll just have to re-market the property and get into bed with another prospective buyer who he won't know anything about. If I were him and my buyers had put down a deposit then I'd hang onto them because it shows they're serious. There are soo many timewasters out there. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:52 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by derbyflan
You've paid a holding deposit?

Mind me asking how much?

Because what's his alternative? He'll just have to re-market the property and get into bed with another prospective buyer who he won't know anything about. If I were him and my buyers had put down a deposit then I'd hang onto them because it shows they're serious. There are soo many timewasters out there. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Blimey, thats just what H.G says! He's not buying another property, just renting so theres not that urgency for him, I hope he does feel that way as we love the house and really want it!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:01 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, thats just what H.G says! He's not buying another property, just renting so theres not that urgency for him, I hope he does feel that way as we love the house and really want it!
I've no real experience buying overseas but I have plenty of it over here. My advice is to keep the Vendor informed on a fairly regular (but not too often) basis. There's nothing worse than being kept in the dark. Befriend him if possible. Find out about his family and ask about them if you have direct contact. It'll make it harder for him to drop you
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:02 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi silverchick I will go along with what derby says,there are to many properties for sale out there and a lot are on the market for months and months,Im sure they will hang on for you,I will keep my fingers crossed and hope you can clinch a sale for your house very soon.I know how you feel,Iv got my heart set on a villa Iv seen and our house isn,t even on the market yet... we are going out to Spain in three weeks to view the villa,Im just hoping its still available for when we can move,if all goes well we are putting the house on the market when we return.It is so frustrating ,I know just how you feel ,just hang on in there Good Luck
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

you are disgusting , and sad. Betty Boop is pure and innocent and should not be the object of you perverse fantasy!
I suppose I shouldn't mention what I'd like to do to Pochahontas then?

Some of Betty's later work:-

Last edited by leighbloke; Aug 22nd 2007 at 5:31 am.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:19 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I suppose I shouldn't mention what I'd like to do to Pochahontas then?

Some of Betty's later work:-

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../bettyboop.jpg
you are a rude rude boy!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

you are a rude rude boy!!!
You love me don't you?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:38 am
Fed up in England!!

You love me don't you?
well, I have to say i do quite like a cheeky bloke!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

well, I have to say i do quite like a cheeky bloke!
Hey, I'm in! - I expected a bit more of a chase than that!!!

When did you say your Hubby gets home??
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:50 am
Fed up in England!!

Hey, I'm in! - I expected a bit more of a chase than that!!!

When did you say your Hubby gets home??
Not for AGES!! Mind you, you would have to step in in other areas too, i.e putting bins out , cleaning up the dog poo from garden, putting oil in car, making me cups of tea, etc etc.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Not for AGES!! Mind you, you would have to step in in other areas too, i.e putting bins out , cleaning up the dog poo from garden, putting oil in car, making me cups of tea, etc etc.
I can do all that with the wife, a mistress is for the good stuff!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:23 am
Fed up in England!!

you are a baaad man!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.