Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Junta's New Webpage

Junta's New Webpage

Old Oct 8th 2010, 4:59 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Junta's New Webpage

Originally Posted by JLFS
I feel the same way, regardless of spats Id buy them a pint too, with a few exceptions of course not Jacktoo, as she only drinks expensive wine
nor Lynnxa because she might clonk me one for using bad language from time to time

I would offer to meet them at the bar at the end of the seafront in Madrid,

cheers
Be careful, there is something called the "playa de Madrid"
Old Oct 8th 2010, 4:59 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nige
I think Spain would not be quite the same f it wasn't for those awful translations. I regret to say that I am another silly sod who enjoys looking through the English menu and spotting the glaring errors.

My favourite last week was "Grilled Githead"

I did have a look at getting to Andalucia on the 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire" web site above but couldn't find a plane.

http://www.andalucia.org/como-llegar...dor-de-vuelos/

And as for that last post, haven't you ever heard of Bin Ladens?
What is grilled githead?

I have seen "Little goads"

and messy mushrooms.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:27 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You wouldn't know it from reading it though would you?

Can't you read between the lines
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:30 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie I thought you lived in Oxford
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I do hope you're not going to repeat the ridiculous statement that most non-EU migrants don't work and don't pay taxes. Most posters would have disappeared for months after making such a stupid statement.

Wasnt it you who posted a link to the FT which stated that 60% of people think that? You are in the minority and should disappear.

You seem to jump to Cman defence without thinking.........are you perhaps related, on the same landing/wing ?
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

What is grilled githead?

definition of grilloman.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:33 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Stevie I thought you lived in Oxford
Keeping records are we? I've lived in Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Madrid, Glasgow, Oxford and am now back in London for the third time.
Unless, of course, I'm lying, and am really Richard Branson, posting from the Bahamas...
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Could that be the reason that I go for him because, he does say some really toe curling, stupid and quite frankly insensetive things. Like about generous benefits for the unemployed and such.

He knows the theory, but I know the practical, in my own family, eeking out a living on very little, mothers give advice to other mothers who ask questions on the forum, but he knows better and contradicts them. All this with no experience, so it must be to set the cat amonst the pidgeons and not to give advice or help to others.

How the unemployed are suffering and sometimes the employed as well. but of course he always knows better, despite not knowing anyone who is struggling.

I explained that during the recent general strike, a lot of people in Galicia were afraid of repercussions from strikers and their families, and closed their busineeses through intimidation, albeit mild.
He argued against that.

One of the best posts I have ever read.... Calm, clear and concise
and best of all 100% accurate.

Respect.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:31 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I think it’s getting near time for the Pastor Martin Niemoeller.

‘First they came for the . . .’
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

OK - you have all gone off topic and are getting personal again - this thread is going nowhere.

I go out for a few hours and when I get back I see all this crap and a pile of reported posts.

It isn't even worth shunting into Siesta time so I am closing it.

Last edited by Fred James; Oct 8th 2010 at 9:16 pm.