Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Immigration into Spain

Immigration into Spain

Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration into Spain

Originally Posted by THR
This thread proves it: If immigration into Spain was a non-issue people here would not get so absolutely furious when someone says it is not a good thing.

But it is most certainly not an unimportant issue.

Desperate.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:30 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Maybe time for a beer, and then a dance in the Spanish rain will cure this thread
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:30 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

He is not cowardly, most people think the same be it spanish,French, Belgian or British...I don't have any proof either but it is something absorbed by word-of mouth and the media.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:31 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer
Exactly.

You are a racist, cowardly, little ****.

you may post all the facts you like, I was giving a point of view based on my experience, talking to my neighbours and such, and if there is any type of robery the Eateren Europeans are usually blamed.

A few years ago Spanish people blamed the drug addicts, now they have changed their opinion for the most part.

and even though you told me to **** off and caled me a coward I dont want to get into a slanging match.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:33 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest thieves in Spain are British.

I'll post facts tomorrow.
When you say biggest do you mean tallest , fattest or well built? Could you post me some facts as I need to know what size person to look out for.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:33 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point

Desperate.
Well, what's your view on Romanians and Bulgarians living in Spain and mainly getting by by stealing and begging? Exactly, do you really think it is an ideal situation that those people are stealing and begging on the streets of Spain?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:34 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Maybe they are wearing wooly coats too
Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THR
Well, what's your view on Romanians and Bulgarians living in Spain and mainly getting by by stealing and begging? Exactly, do you really think it is an ideal situation that those people are stealing and begging on the streets of Spain?
Stop worrying about it, you don`t even live here, anyway the police are stopping them one by one.

Old Apr 17th 2010, 8:48 pm
Bleating on & on

Now that's policing!!! Spanish style.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:18 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread is a wind up at this thread was started by the lost photographer recently

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660465

He wanted to know what the Spanish thought about the British in Spain and requested that Brits should refrain from posting, because he only really wanted the Spanish slant on the subject.

I posted on this thread out what the Spanish thought of Eastern Europeans living in Spain.

My reply was slated and i was told to get off the Expat forum as I was Spanish.

Bering the inconsistency in mind ; I am now convinced that we have all been had: and it is a super windup.
You had us all going for a while there,.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:21 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JLFS
I think this thread is a wind up at this thread was started by the lost photographer recently

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660465

He wanted to know what the Spanish thought about the British in Spain and requested that Brits should refrain from posting, because he only really wanted the Spanish slant on the subject.

I posted on this thread out what the Spanish thought of Eastern Europeans living in Spain.

My reply was slated and i was told to get off the Expat forum as I was Spanish.

Bering the inconsistency in mind ; I am now convinced that we have all been had: and it is a super windup.
You had us all going for a while there,.
I very rarely post here in the Spanish-section, the last I posted here was some debate on the ETA-bombings.

So, you are wrong, I'm not a WUM but the hostile reaction still surprises me.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by THR
I very rarely post here in the Spanish-section, the last I posted here was some debate on the ETA-bombings.

So, you are wrong, I'm not a WUM but the hostile reaction still surprises me.
I was not calling you a WUM, where do you get that idea from?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

This looks like fun!
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:25 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is going nowhere and achieving nothing apart from getting too personal.

I am closing it.