I AM here!

Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I AM here!

Big double fingers crossed for everything.

x x
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:56 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Sending wishes for a favourable outcome and a painless recovery.

Martha
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:29 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Sally, thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time, much love Christinexx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi Sally, thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time, much love Christinexx
Ditto me, much love Sue, xxxx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Originally Posted by SueG
Ditto me, much love Sue, xxxx
Hi Sally

I am thinking of you and your family, take care and remember to look after yourself aswell.

Amber
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:21 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

am so sorry to read about your mum in law, sending lots of love and positive thoughts for you all xxx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time, Sally.

Like you say, at least you now know what you're all up against.
It does seem a ridiculously long time to have to wait for a CAT scan; but at least they have removed what they can of the tumour, and that will be analysed in the meantime.

As Rosemary says, it does seem hopeful that the hospital are talking about treatment, once they know the full extent of the damage that the tumour may have caused.

All anyone can hope for now, is that your MIL is as comfortable as possible - and that shortly she will be better informed as to her options.
You sound like a very loving and close family, and those qualities will hopefully help you through this worrying and uncertain time.

My very best wishes to you all, and with every hope that there will be a positive outcome for your MIL.

Love Sam x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:37 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sally, I have only just seen your thread and am so sorry to hear the ordeal your poor MIL has been through. My thoughts are with you all. Please God the results will be favourable when the CAT scan is done and results are back. Take care and try not to worry too much. I know it always seems to be such a silly thing to say but you need to be possitive and keep your spirits up for your's Terry's and MIL's sake. I will be praying for you. God bless.
Love Chris XXX
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:34 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Positive thoughts for your MIL Sally
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:13 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Sally I have just read this thread ,has you are aware I have not been around,Im so sorry to hear about you MIL,I know how close you are,I do hope that the treatment goes well and pray for a good recovery,its a very difficult time for yourself and family ,its not an easy task caring for someone that is ill so try and get some rest yourself also,give our best wishes to your Mil and we hope for the best for her,tell her that all us guys are thinking of her

Take care Sally we are thinking of you at this difficult time