Electricity

Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

tawaghorne is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Electricity

Does anybody have the address for Endesa the Electricity Co. or there Email address. I'am trying to get a direct debit form, so that we can pay the bill from our Spanish bank account. I had there address, but when you want it, you cannot find it. Our villa is in Chiclana de la Frontera on the Costa Luz. We should be connected soon, but we are in the uk. We are going over next week for three nights. so if we had the form already filled our neighbour could hand it over to them when we get connected. Any help with this would be very grateful.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity

Originally Posted by tawaghorne
Does anybody have the address for Endesa the Electricity Co. or there Email address. I'am trying to get a direct debit form, so that we can pay the bill from our Spanish bank account. I had there address, but when you want it, you cannot find it. Our villa is in Chiclana de la Frontera on the Costa Luz. We should be connected soon, but we are in the uk. We are going over next week for three nights. so if we had the form already filled our neighbour could hand it over to them when we get connected. Any help with this would be very grateful.
Try putting Endesa in the search bar in google - you'd be amazed what your first option is.

http://www.endesa.es/Portal/en/default.htm
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

keddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant future

Word of advice! Do it all from Spain. You can contact all from the UK but will never get a real positive reponse. If you are actually in Spain you will more or less get a response. The Maniana syndrome is very much a problem one which I took years to overcome
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Our bank set everying up for all our direct debits etc, you could try talking to them.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

tawaghorne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pwwm
Our bank set everying up for all our direct debits etc, you could try talking to them.
Thanks for that, I will try them first when I know the date I'am going to be connected
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Endesa ?

Blimey I thought Iberdrola was the only monopoly!

But paying the bill through either can be a minefield. Direct Debit they will take it out of the bank regardless and it can take months/years to argue and get it back. Or pay it through the bank (local) as you receive the bill, can be just as bad cos if you dont get the bill and you are a few days late can result in disconnection!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:34 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Endesa ?

Blimey I thought Iberdrola was the only monopoly!

But paying the bill through either can be a minefield. Direct Debit they will take it out of the bank regardless and it can take months/years to argue and get it back. Or pay it through the bank (local) as you receive the bill, can be just as bad cos if you dont get the bill and you are a few days late can result in disconnection!
Too right, we got our phone and adsl disconnected cos Telefonica forgot to ask the bank for August DD, but it was our fault for not checking ?