Hoyo 19

Old Jul 31st 2018, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hoyo 19

Hi Bill. Hope you are well. I don't know if you went to the mayor's meeting at the golf club last week. I assume the demo mentioned earlier is related to the lack of progress at the meeting. I've not seen anything about the outcome of that either.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

before the so called rumours gang is starting up (Fake News according to Trump) here you go; https://mailchi.mp/7f0cff32cce4/hoyo-19?e=bf85fe58ec
Old Aug 1st 2018, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Idreamofjeanie
I understand from some posters around CE that there is a demonstration that has been arranged for Saturday 4 August at 13.00 at the Town Hall in Plaza Laguna. The poster cites the lack of infrastructure on CE and the broken promises made by the Mayor/s over the years and the money the council has been given to improve CE.
Would this not be an appropriate time and place for us to say 'enough is enough and demonstrate to the Mayor our concerns.
Could someone post a picture of this poster, please?
Old Aug 1st 2018, 8:50 am
Idreamofjeanie

Idreamofjeanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Could someone post a picture of this poster, please?
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 8:41 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know how the meeting went with the Mayor to present the petition and discuss 19h? I think it was yesterday?

I will say that I was disappointed that I didn't get an email from 19h with notice or details of the closure, and/or a mail from them asking for my support for the petition. I am definitely on the members mailing list of the 500+ members.

that we have a resolution positively soon.

Jon
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Does anybody know how the meeting went with the Mayor to present the petition and discuss 19h? I think it was yesterday?

I will say that I was disappointed that I didn't get an email from 19h with notice or details of the closure, and/or a mail from them asking for my support for the petition. I am definitely on the members mailing list of the 500+ members.

that we have a resolution positively soon.

Jon
Hi Jon I never had a email from 19h either..
No news as yet about the meeting with the Mayor. If it went ahead.!! ?
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 9:29 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Hi Jon I never had a email from 19h either..
No news as yet about the meeting with the Mayor. If it went ahead.!! ?
I hope we get a courtesy-update soon, after all a LOT of us went to the trouble to sign the petition and show our support, to publicise+share this to our additional contacts - and we moved really quickly too.

So its watch this space!

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Aug 3rd 2018 at 9:32 am.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

We are all crossing our fingers that the meeting went ahead and hopeful of some positive news to report back.

Problem is posting on here means that the those selfish, spineless individuals that got it closed will also get to know what’s going on and then they can start to plot there next attack.

Maybe it best to keep things below the parapet until there is something concrete to report that others can’t spoil!

🙏 HOYO 19 🤞
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I know very little about Spanish law but I thought that if you wanted to denounce something you did so by contacting the police. So, would the town hall be involved in the closure or is it a legal matter? Has anybody asked the people running the club who told them to close, why and what they need to do to re-open?
We need some hard facts before talking about taking action.
Fiberite
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 7:43 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Fiberite
Hi
I know very little about Spanish law but I thought that if you wanted to denounce something you did so by contacting the police. So, would the town hall be involved in the closure or is it a legal matter? Has anybody asked the people running the club who told them to close, why and what they need to do to re-open?
We need some hard facts before talking about taking action.
Fiberite
Hi Fiberite

With respect this is exactly what we have been posting about... We all want to have information. The mayor is someone we should be able to go to when there is a problem in the community, even legal/police ones.

No-one is talking about taking any action. We cant as most of us are in the dark right now.The petition, (already done) was an early action.

IMO the longer it takes to find out the result of that and the meeting with the mayor, the more I am concerned that this will be resolved.

Lets see

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Aug 3rd 2018 at 7:48 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Hoyo 19

Originally Posted by csrich
Hi Bill. Hope you are well. I don't know if you went to the mayor's meeting at the golf club last week. I assume the demo mentioned earlier is related to the lack of progress at the meeting. I've not seen anything about the outcome of that either.
Hi Cathy. I turned up at the Demo at the town hall today I was the only brit there and I didn't see one person from Costa Esurie. So many people Talk the Talk but very few Walk the walk.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 7:34 am
Idreamofjeanie

Idreamofjeanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cathy. I turned up at the Demo at the town hall today I was the only brit there and I didn't see one person from Costa Esurie. So many people Talk the Talk but very few Walk the walk.
Hi Bill, my husband and I and a couple who recently bought here were at the demo. Like you we were disappointed in the turnout but the Spanish people present as you ,know we're vocal about what's happening.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 9:07 am
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point

What a shame. The same thing happened at the last demo at the football pitch. Hardly any expats despite the meeting only a few metres away from the main social hub of Esuri. How many people did attend this week? I guess not enough to be a loud voice eh? I do think the powers that be are missing a trick on Esuri. Look at the investment that is being put into the Eastern Algarve at the moment. I consider sustained year round 'tourist' euros are worth more to the community as a whole than one week a year drop ins so keeping Esuri in good condition is money well spent as a long term investment strategy. Get me......I sound like a politician!
Old Aug 5th 2018, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Get me......I sound like a politician!
No you don't you come across as being honest
Old Aug 6th 2018, 8:18 am
BE Positive

What a shame. The same thing happened at the last demo at the football pitch. Hardly any expats despite the meeting only a few metres away from the main social hub of Esuri. How many people did attend this week? I guess not enough to be a loud voice eh? I do think the powers that be are missing a trick on Esuri. Look at the investment that is being put into the Eastern Algarve at the moment. I consider sustained year round 'tourist' euros are worth more to the community as a whole than one week a year drop ins so keeping Esuri in good condition is money well spent as a long term investment strategy. Get me......I sound like a politician!
Speaking of politicians... I think we should build a wall around CE...

.....and....
The town hall will PAY for it!!!

.. with the Fadesa bank guarantees, the EUC money and the excessive property taxes they charge us vs Ayamonte!!!

Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.