this is the link we've set up to collect signatures
Old Jul 30th 2018, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

willcoxhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hoyo 19

Signed and shared
Old Jul 30th 2018, 4:14 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Signed and shared
Great. There are 500+ members. I hope that Lolo and Adriana will contact them. If someone can encourage them to do that, I am sure ALL will sign. We all had to leave an email address.

As I mentioned before - I was amazed how many people signed up before ANYTHING was open!!

I have seen this petition on a CE WhatsApp group. Already many have signed.

There is a FB group too. I dont do FB but please can someone share the petition link on there

Ive contacted CERA as well to see if they can use their members list. I dont know though if that is possible for them based on their rules.... But lets lets try to get this petition spread EVERYWHERE!!.

The 16 who shut it down, have a lot of 'power' . but lets all make an effort, please, to 'spread the word' where we can. And get it opened again .. please let all know

Pass this link on please

https://chn.ge/2NVCT7b

CE needs 19h more than we need the 16.

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 30th 2018 at 4:17 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2018, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Diddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant future

Hi. Please bear with me as sounds like its going off piste but isn't...I am doing the alligator race again on 7th oct on esuri, and our club are looking for sponsors. Not sure if this will help but if I could organise people to sponsor me and donate a euro, to raise a minimum of 50 euros, the company get publicity. I could then put the sponsorship money for the race in the name of Hoyo 19. The bigger the donation the bigger the publicity. Would need to sort the logistics out of how and where to donate but its just a thought. If you think its a daft idea then please say so, I will not be offended. We too have signed and shared the petition.
Old Jul 30th 2018, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Great. There are 500+ members. I hope that Lolo and Adriana will contact them. If someone can encourage them to do that, I am sure ALL will sign. We all had to leave an email address.

As I mentioned before - I was amazed how many people signed up before ANYTHING was open!!

I have seen this petition on a CE WhatsApp group. Already many have signed.

There is a FB group too. I dont do FB but please can someone share the petition link on there

Ive contacted CERA as well to see if they can use their members list. I dont know though if that is possible for them based on their rules.... But lets lets try to get this petition spread EVERYWHERE!!.

The 16 who shut it down, have a lot of 'power' . but lets all make an effort, please, to 'spread the word' where we can. And get it opened again .. please let all know

Pass this link on please

CE needs 19h more than we need the 16.

Jon

The Facebook link is the same. I put it on Fbook
Old Jul 31st 2018, 7:16 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork

The Facebook link is the same. I put it on Fbook
Thanks.​ Ive received several comms, of various types through the grapevine - each one has a different web address but end up at the same 19h petition site. I suppose its some kind of tracking of the person who shared it originally. And their position on the 'pyramid' as it cascades out to everyone.

I don't understand the denuncia system, and cant understand how a business with ALL paperwork in place can be shut down. OK if theres eg say music past an agreed hour the police can stop the music, maybe a fine, but shutting down an entire business, jobs at risk etc. is crazy.

I wonder what was their 'in' for the 16 to 'win' this (for them... Loss for the rest of CE). Thats what worries me.

The 16 understand 'the system' perfectly it seems. And we have to both respect & understand how their strategy works. (Whatever we think of them personally) We also need to play the right game - with the mayor. Something I cant help with, as I dont get this weird system. I also hope that all the paperwork was in order. Something bitter experience will have prepared the villa team who started and managed the proposals.... and the winner of the contract. So I remain a tad perturbed as to how the 16 'won' (the first round) & hope we aren't missing a 'trick'

We are close to 300 signatures in less than a day. At last look. Wow!

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 31st 2018 at 7:21 am.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I have just signed the growing petition.I agree with previous comments that the majority must not be dictated to by the few. I hope anyone who knows who these individuals are lets them know in no uncertain terms what the majority think of their actions. They are pariahs and should be treated as such.
Good luck
Fiberite
Old Jul 31st 2018, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Thanks.​ Ive received several comms, of various types through the grapevine - each one has a different web address but end up at the same 19h petition site. I suppose its some kind of tracking of the person who shared it originally. And their position on the 'pyramid' as it cascades out to everyone.

I don't understand the denuncia system, and cant understand how a business with ALL paperwork in place can be shut down. OK if theres eg say music past an agreed hour the police can stop the music, maybe a fine, but shutting down an entire business, jobs at risk etc. is crazy.

I wonder what was their 'in' for the 16 to 'win' this (for them... Loss for the rest of CE). Thats what worries me.

The 16 understand 'the system' perfectly it seems. And we have to both respect & understand how their strategy works. (Whatever we think of them personally) We also need to play the right game - with the mayor. Something I cant help with, as I dont get this weird system. I also hope that all the paperwork was in order. Something bitter experience will have prepared the villa team who started and managed the proposals.... and the winner of the contract. So I remain a tad perturbed as to how the 16 'won' (the first round) & hope we aren't missing a 'trick'

We are close to 300 signatures in less than a day. At last look. Wow!

Jon
We were ay 19H several times and at no time was there any loud music, plus they say that the denuncias started before the club even opened. So it doesn't seem to be the operation of the club, simply its existence. It sounds most like pure NIMBYism or someone who doesn't like the idea of competition (maybe didn't win the contract!).
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:13 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by MikeJ
We were ay 19H several times and at no time was there any loud music, plus they say that the denuncias started before the club even opened. So it doesn't seem to be the operation of the club, simply its existence. It sounds most like pure NIMBYism or someone who doesn't like the idea of competition (maybe didn't win the contract!).
We are all in the dark here and guessing. My noise comment was just an example, and I agree we never had loud music. We were there together Mike, and it was calm and just people chatting and having a good time. NIMBY's cant shut down a business that has all the approvals in place.... surely!. So I remain totally bemused at how this can be shut down like this.... and if the denuncias didn't work before opening - they failed (logically - it opened). Then they 'won' somehow. I'd be curious to know how they did that. This way we can plan an effective counter to their strategy. Surely this is in the public domain somewhere!

Lets hope the visit with the Mayor and this huge groundswell will (for once) make the Mayor think positively about the needs of CE - who give the Town Hall a lot of money.... and have so little in terms of facilities.

Jon
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soyrosa
this is the link we've set up to collect signatures
Signed up and shared. We really need to get Hoyo 19 opened again.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

First of all let the Mayor clarify why the order to shut down was given . If it is because of the necessary paperwork not being fully in order , hopefully that can be resolved quickly . If it is because someone or more than one has made a denuncia then we need to know from the Mayor what the denuncia is in reference to. If the grounds for the denuncia are found to be false then that is considered a crime in Spain and the person(s) should therefore be prosecuted under Spanish criminal law.
It amazes me that LIDL can go from being a bit of wasteland to up and running in no time at all, but we are still waiting after 12 years for decent watering hole!
Old Jul 31st 2018, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

I don't see why CERA can't help with this. They exist to represent the residents of Costa Esuri and have the contacts within the Ayuntamiento.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 3:40 pm
Idreamofjeanie

Idreamofjeanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Does anyone know the address and contact of who we write to and show our support. I've been so excited telling all my friends about the new place. It's our first year here. Was so looking forward to it. What a let down. :-(
Originally Posted by Luz liver
I don't see why CERA can't help with this. They exist to represent the residents of Costa Esuri and have the contacts within the Ayuntamiento.
I understand from some posters around CE that there is a demonstration that has been arranged for Saturday 4 August at 13.00 at the Town Hall in Plaza Laguna. The poster cites the lack of infrastructure on CE and the broken promises made by the Mayor/s over the years and the money the council has been given to improve CE.
Would this not be an appropriate time and place for us to say 'enough is enough and demonstrate to the Mayor our concerns.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jul 31st 2018 at 3:52 pm. Reason: Removed the bold
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point

We are currently in the UK and rely on information from BEA and Facebook for information on the goings on in Esuri. I have not seen anything on Facebook nor had an email notification from CERA regarding a demonstration at the town hall. Please may you share any details here to make sure as many people as possible attend.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Hoyo 19

Originally Posted by csrich
We are currently in the UK and rely on information from BEA and Facebook for information on the goings on in Esuri. I have not seen anything on Facebook nor had an email notification from CERA regarding a demonstration at the town hall. Please may you share any details here to make sure as many people as possible attend.
I live here Cathy and have not heard about this DEMONSTRATION at the town hall on the 4th. Is CERA organizing this Demo.??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.