Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Old May 19th 2007, 2:34 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Originally Posted by Jorgi
One of the reasons we are dithering between Spain and France is that most of the French houses have lovely big barns for me. We even found one with a pool table already installed on the first floor of the barn. Absolute bliss.
What you waiting for.......
Old May 19th 2007, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

valandgef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinbeddow
Hi valandgef
where in spain you heading,what i have noticed in france is that,what looks the long way round''sometimes is the quickest''.
I myself, when going to barcelona just want to get there then relax?
kevin
Hi Kevin,
We are heading for Playa Flamenca, about 4 miles out from Torrevieja, hopefully in 4-6 weeks, like a lot of others on this thread we are waiting for our house sale to go through. You mentioned you stop at Rouen, that appears to be to the right of the route OH has been looking at. My sense of direction is NAF! Any tips for the route would be gratefully received!!
Thx
Val
Old May 19th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Does moving within Spain count? After a couple of years inland, I'm moving back to the coast this summer.
Old May 19th 2007, 2:50 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelk
Does moving within Spain count? After a couple of years inland, I'm moving back to the coast this summer.
Course it does. more the merrier may we ask what have you been up to for a couple of years,and how have you found it,spill we want to know
Old May 19th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Course it does. more the merrier may we ask what have you been up to for a couple of years,and how have you found it,spill we want to know
well looks like we are really doing it, booked eurotunnel for 3rd july, printed out route from internet, am i allowed to say which site ? it gives options on routes, motorway, scenic, no tolls etc. busters mum
Old May 19th 2007, 3:14 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by valandgef
Hi Kevin,
We are heading for Playa Flamenca, about 4 miles out from Torrevieja, hopefully in 4-6 weeks, like a lot of others on this thread we are waiting for our house sale to go through. You mentioned you stop at Rouen, that appears to be to the right of the route OH has been looking at. My sense of direction is NAF! Any tips for the route would be gratefully received!!
Thx
Val
Try this I hope it works; Sorry that has not worked,go www.viamichelin.co.uk HERE

Last edited by jandy44; May 19th 2007 at 3:36 pm. Reason: link not worked
Old May 19th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Try this I hope it works; HERE
yes, thats the one i used, its great even tells you when to stop for tea !! ha ha
Old May 19th 2007, 3:29 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by busters mum
yes, thats the one i used, its great even tells you when to stop for tea !! ha ha
Did you see the link,because I posted it wrong,never mind,it is the best,it works out all the different routes,for every budget,cant go wrong,I personally would take the longer route without the tolls,the roads are so queit and there is loads of places to stop,especially if you are taking pets,has Iv said before the lay,bys in France are huge.I tell you what Ill make a better go at driving to Spain than I do with this thingy puter
Old May 19th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did you see the link,because I posted it wrong,never mind,it is the best,it works out all the different routes,for every budget,cant go wrong,I personally would take the longer route without the tolls,the roads are so queit and there is loads of places to stop,especially if you are taking pets,has Iv said before the lay,bys in France are huge.I tell you what Ill make a better go at driving to Spain than I do with this thingy puter
we plan to take 3 days to get to palma de gandia, dog likes a lay in and don't want to be driving in mid day sun, (mad dogs and english men !!) got one of each !!
Old May 19th 2007, 4:09 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by busters mum
we plan to take 3 days to get to palma de gandia, dog likes a lay in and don't want to be driving in mid day sun, (mad dogs and english men !!) got one of each !!
Congratulationsnot long to go Just a thought ,dont forget to take some bottles of water for Buster,a change of water can upset them.
You will love the drive down,its a few years since I did the trip,I cant wait to drive there agian.
Hows the packing coming on,you must be so busy,did you get a car sorted out.Exciting hey
Old May 19th 2007, 8:49 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How Many Are Moving To Spain ??

Jean, You have been busy! What a great thread this is! I have been out all afternoon and it has taken me ages to read all the posts! We all sound a bit like the X-Files now..... "They are out there!" Lol! Anyway, so it's 32 and counting? Good luck to everyone with their house sales, moves (both external and internal!), and bathrooms in progress!
Chris XXX
Old May 19th 2007, 9:39 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Jean, don't know what expats would do without you, are you and your computer joined at the hip!
I can't keep track of all your postings, you are sooo busy on here.
Luv Eveo
Old May 19th 2007, 9:53 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi Jean, don't know what expats would do without you, are you and your computer joined at the hip!
I can't keep track of all your postings, you are sooo busy on here.
Luv Eveo
Good evening Eve,well Im seriously thinking of aquiring a secretary,or Im going to have to learn to type faster,I have been busy,lost in my little world,so lost I missed an important thread yesterday I have not been on here to much today.Hey but aint it soooooo good.
Mind you it is giving the Lab a rest,aint got time to visit there,not just yet anyway............

Luv Jean
Old May 19th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really nice

Eve

I have friends in Competa, Tina and Pete. Don't suppose you know them

Mrs P
Old May 19th 2007, 10:00 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by chrisw
Jean, You have been busy! What a great thread this is! I have been out all afternoon and it has taken me ages to read all the posts! We all sound a bit like the X-Files now..... "They are out there!" Lol! Anyway, so it's 32 and counting? Good luck to everyone with their house sales, moves (both external and internal!), and bathrooms in progress!
Chris XXX
Hi Chris,you keep counting luv,Iv lost use of my fingers now Hey the bathroom is very nearly finished,just the grouting.O/H has a few days hols again at the end of next week,so we will be a bit closer.The radiaters were delivered yesterday,so he has them to fit,but we are nearly there,Im going to set some balloons off when this place goes on the market,still its all getting us nearer to retirement
ps;did you recieve my pm
Jean xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.