Reload this Page >

How long to find an Apartment in Benalmadena

How long to find an Apartment in Benalmadena

Old May 2nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: How long to find an Apartment in Benalmadena

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
I would only pay 1 months rent in advance and 1 months rent as a bond. When I lived in Sapin before people always tried it on for finders fees. Especially the British.
Sapin????????????????????????????????????
Where the heck is that
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all
Default Re: How long to find an Apartment in Benalmadena

Hi pw and midget we are planning on moving over to Benal (house sale permitting ) Septemberish and are going to rent so if you do find some good rental agencies or are lucky by using the newspapers let me know. We are also going to take our dog with us and I've noticed a lot of long term rental adverts say no pets
Old May 3rd 2007, 12:23 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
Sapin????????????????????????????????????
Where the heck is that
A dyslexic version of Spain... actually I often make the same mistake, it's called when the fingers work at a different speed to the brian, or brain whichever is best.. I also ahve been know to type spainish for the same reason, and then not use the spell chequer.
Old May 3rd 2007, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: How long to find an Apartment in Benalmadena

LOL
Originally Posted by mikelincs
A dyslexic version of Spain... actually I often make the same mistake, it's called when the fingers work at a different speed to the brian, or brain whichever is best.. I also ahve been know to type spainish for the same reason, and then not use the spell chequer.
Old May 4th 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

midget gem will become famous soon enough

well the lady i told you about at spm seems to be working really hard for me! i asked her if she had more photos of the apartment and the very next day she went back and took lots of piccies and has also agreed to try and reduce the cost of the all the deposits i need to pay! So far she has spoken to the owner and got him to reduce the rental price from 800 to 750 euros, so she seems to be doing a good job. I would really like this apartment but theres no way im paying out 4 months rental immediately for a 6 month tenancy!
Old May 4th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by midget gem
well the lady i told you about at spm seems to be working really hard for me! i asked her if she had more photos of the apartment and the very next day she went back and took lots of piccies and has also agreed to try and reduce the cost of the all the deposits i need to pay! So far she has spoken to the owner and got him to reduce the rental price from 800 to 750 euros, so she seems to be doing a good job. I would really like this apartment but theres no way im paying out 4 months rental immediately for a 6 month tenancy!
Stick to your guns, I bet you will get the apartment for 1 month rent in advance and 1 month deposit.
Good luck.
Old May 8th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, have just been speaking to a couple who wish to rent an apartment, it is in Benalmadena Pueblo, so a good area It is two bedroomed, fully furnished and €750.00 per month, but this includes water and electricity.

There is a good ex pat community in the Pueblo, and ex pats bars, you would see a vast difference up here from the Benalmadena Bonanza square area.

If you are interested, I will pm you the phone number
Old May 8th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Hi, have just been speaking to a couple who wish to rent an apartment, it is in Benalmadena Pueblo, so a good area It is two bedroomed, fully furnished and €750.00 per month, but this includes water and electricity.

There is a good ex pat community in the Pueblo, and ex pats bars, you would see a vast difference up here from the Benalmadena Bonanza square area.

If you are interested, I will pm you the phone number
Have you got a telephone number for them please, I have pmed you.Thanks

Last edited by pwblackbelt; May 8th 2007 at 9:25 am.
Old May 8th 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Hope it works out for you pw
Old May 8th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have pm´d you with telephone number etc., as said, I would call them straight away as these places do not hang around for long.

As private rental would not have all the "hidden" costs like you get from an agent.

Good Luck
Old May 8th 2007, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kaylee
Hope it works out for you pw
Yahoo, I reckon I have an apartment to live in from the end of May. Long term and a good price.
I am a happy little camper
Old May 8th 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Great news pw