Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Here we come !!!!

Here we come !!!!

Old May 16th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of
Default Here we come !!!!

At last - thought this day would never arrive. The van is all packed and we are ready to roll. On the way to Portsmouth for the Bilbao ferry. After the last few hectic days we are looking forward to a nice relaxing 36hrs on the boat. Then the pace picks up again as we drive down to our new home between Gandia & Oliva. We have to unload then get the van back to the depot just south of Alicante by mid day Mon.

It will all have been worth it though, when we stroll through the village to our local bar on Mon evening. Hope the weather has improved because I hear that it has been pretty rotten since our last visit over, 10 days ago.

Also looking forward to our meet up in the Caves, in June.

Carol & Tony
Old May 16th 2008, 10:49 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Her we come !!!!

Originally Posted by CarolandTony
At last - thought this day would never arrive. The van is all packed and we are ready to roll. On the way to Portsmouth for the Bilbao ferry. After the last few hectic days we are looking forward to a nice relaxing 36hrs on the boat. Then the pace picks up again as we drive down to our new home between Gandia & Oliva. We have to unload then get the van back to the depot just south of Alicante by mid day Mon.

It will all have been worth it though, when we stroll through the village to our local bar on Mon evening. Hope the weather has improved because I hear that it has been pretty rotten since our last visit over, 10 days ago.

Carol & Tony
I'll be able to see your place from my balcony then!! Where abouts are you ending up? Just shout if you need any help, I might hear you
Old May 16th 2008, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

I'll be able to see your place from my balcony then!! Where abouts are you ending up? Just shout if you need any help, I might hear you
Cheers Mitzy. We are on the edge of L'Alqueria de la Comtessa, just next to the school.
If you happen to stroll by on Sun eve you can help hump the washer out of the van !!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 10:56 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Here we come !!!!

Carol & Tony
Good luck with the move Carol and Tony and see you at the meet.

I will pm you my phone number in case you dont get on line and need to speak about the meet.
Old May 16th 2008, 10:58 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Mitzy. We are on the edge of L'Alqueria de la Comtessa, just next to the school.
If you happen to stroll by on Sun eve you can help hump the washer out of the van !!!!
L'Alqueria de la Comptessa is right in front of us. You can see our place up on the hills above you. If you want some help just give us a call, happy to pop down even if its just to watch you sweat
Old May 16th 2008, 11:09 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

You need a nice website you do!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by XTreme

You keep trying!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
blatant spamming!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
blatant spamming!
blatant hijacking!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:12 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Same Difference
blatant hijacking!

Good Afternoon SD
Old May 16th 2008, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Good Afternoon SD
Hello bucks........how you doing?

If I get in trouble for hijacking, please note I didnt start it!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Good Afternoon SD
Oh God, another one to add to the list!! Is she on heat or something??
Old May 16th 2008, 11:15 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Always!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:16 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Oh God, another one to add to the list!! Is she on heat or something??

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope so
Old May 16th 2008, 11:16 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

totally hijacked!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.