Habla espanol?

Old May 4th 2007, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

N3r0-N3tj4cK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Habla espanol?

Workaholic = adicto al trabajo

I've been studying Spanish in Valencia for nearly a year, so my advice would be to look for a part time course or maybe even private one to one lessons.

I used to do an intensive course of 20 hours a week, but found it hard as it was just too intensive. Obviously it depends on the person and free time you have to spend on it.

Good luck!
Old May 4th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Yes I still have problems trying to undertand the extreme Andaluz accent, but managed a chat with the woman at Eroskis about cooking chipirones and the girl who cut my hair here in London, from Madrid with a beautiful clear accent.
Dont worry - i do too and i am spanish
There was a family with the accent you mention on tv and my boyf said 'what are they saying' and i was like

and chipirones... yummmm!!!
Old May 4th 2007, 6:42 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm actually in Britain but lived in Spain for years.
Oh damn RugbyMatt was hoping you'd be near where I'm going to help with my garden!!! lolol
Old May 4th 2007, 7:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Oh damn RugbyMatt was hoping you'd be near where I'm going to help with my garden!!! lolol
when you going?
Old May 4th 2007, 7:29 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

October, all things going to plan!
Old May 15th 2007, 11:45 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by derek500
Have a look at this free on line video course. Well worth the effort.

It's basically a Telenovela (Spanish soap opera with a limited number of episodes) made by the PBS station in Boston, WGBH. It's comprised of 52 episodes that get progressively harder.

http://www.learner.org/resources/ser...96576&pid=368#
Resurrecting an old thread, but this is terriffic... a real help with listening to different voices and accents. Try it!!!